Chapter Three

Chapter Three

The girls and I pushed our way through the crowd of swarming paparazzi with difficulty. The flash of the cameras were blinding my vision and I was starting to feel claustrophobic being surrounded by so many people.

"Leigh Anne what do you have to say about the rumors of you and Justin Beiber!"

I heard her stifle a laugh as well as the rest of us.

"Jesy is it true you got botox injected into your behind!"

She just shook her head and let out a hound of laughter.

"Jade, is that Louis Vattuin you're wearing!"

"No its actually Michael Cors," she answered with a smile. Jade was always polite to the paps and none of us really knew why. "They're just doing their job," she had said when we asked her a while back. "Everyone generalizes them as bad people, when really most of them are some of the nicest you'll ever meet." She did have a point, but in all honesty I thought it was a load of bologna. Every time we run into the paps there's that one comment one of them makes that absolutely pisses me off.

"Perre! Perrie! Is it true Zayn has been cheating on you with Selena Gomez!"

And there it was.

God why do they always have to bring up the whole "Zayn cheating on me" rumor. He is not cheating on me nor has he ever and I'm getting so tired of people accusing him of doing so. We are happily engaged god dammit! Well, engaged at least. I didn't leave for Vancouver with Zayn and I on necessarily good terms. We didn't really say goodbye when I left, spending my ride to the air port in tears (which didn't surprise me, it seems eye sweating has become a new hobby of mine lately) and the only time Zayn communicated with was via text message making sure my plane landed safely. I have to admit, even though Zayn and I were at war with each other, it's a relief to have a reminder that he still cares about me.

After that question was asked I locked my eyes onto my shoes and kept quiet as the girls and I made our way to the hotel. I didn't answer the paps when they questioned me on Zayn's ability to stay faithful. Of course Zayn would never cheat on me, I knew that. I wasn't stupid enough to believe the rumours that circulate about our relationship, but they just got so fucking annoying.

The paparazzi followed us the whole way to the hotel and once the building was in sight I nearly ran towards it. Their questions that were thrown at me were trapped in my head with no way to escape. They were caged in my mind until I got away from all the shouting and flashing lights and escaped once I was in the safety of the hotel lobby.

"You okay?" Jesy asked me once we were all inside. I only nodded, afraid that if I'd talk I would accidentally spill everything to her and the girls. Tour has barely even started, I don't want to put the weight of my problems on Jade, Jesy, and Leigh. We are all under enough pressure as it is with our career; there's no need to add my personal problems into the mix.

-

Unfortunately, we couldn't lounge around in our hotel room for forever and eventually the girls and i were all escorted to Roger's Arena, the first destination of the Neon Lights Tour, and also where we would be meeting Demi for the first time in months since her schedule has been cluttered with

When we stepped into the ginormous building our stylist, Alexis, immediately lead us all to our dressing room so we could change and get our hair as well as make up done. Once that was over, we had last minute sound check and rehearsal, during which my nerves made sure I knew they were present. I've done this so many times I can't even count, it was like brushing my teeth every morning. Yet, I only grew more anxious the closer it came to showtime.