Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

I stormed through the hotel entrance and to the elevator not caring about anyone who was watching me. I reached the fourth floor and I jogged off the elevator as soon as the doors opened. I stalked down the hall and carefully watched the numbers fly by my vision. 408, 410, ah 412. This was the room he said he was checking into before I left not even a week ago and this bastard better be in here because I flew a two hour flight just to kick his ass. I pounded my fist on the door and waited restlessly for someone to answer. I'll wait three seconds before I kick it down.

Two seconds later a groggy but very attractive looking brunette answered the door. I didn't take time to study his facial features this time though and instead whipped my hand straight across his face."What the hell Perrie!" Jeremy yelled.

"That is for making two fake pictures of me and trying to blame Zayn for it," I said and I was so angry I hardly noticed the pang in my chest when I mentioned his name.

"And that,"I said digging my heel into his foot and watching his face contort into pain, "is for making me loose the best thing I ever had."

"What the fuck? I have no clue what the hell you're talking about!," he screamed and then winced, holding his foot.

"Don't try to pull this shit on me Jeremy you know damn well what I'm talking about," I said gritting my teeth. "Now you listen to me because I'm not going to repeat myself; You fucking take those pictures down as soon as I leave here and if you don't I will get the authorities involved in this." I was slowly moving forward as he was slowly backing away at the same pace. "And I want a god damn explanation for all of this shit right here right now." I was done being nice Perrie, sweet Perrie. This was enraged Perrie, and this form of myself had no mercy.

He gulped and started tripping over his words. "Well I-I-I didn't mean to hurt you I-I never-"

"Cut the fucking bull shit and give me a damn answer right now."

"I-I wanted you back," he said quickly. "I thought that maybe you'd buy into Zayn being the one to post the pictures b-but you didn't. When I met you at the bowling alley it wasn't technically accidental. It wasn't a coincidence that we were in the same city at the same time but I didn't really plan to meet you exactly the way I did, i-it just happened."

"A-and my friends didn't ditch me that day either," he added quietly and I could barely stand to look at him.

"So you lied to me and you hurt me because you wanted me back? That is the shittiest excuse i've ever hear of."

"No Perrie I-I love you and there was no other way to get you back than to split you and Zayn because I regret nothing more than letting you go. Please Perrie I'm sorry, please, I didn't want to hurt you."

"Oh, so you didn't want to hurt me huh? So I guess you posted that second picture because you wanted me to feel better about myself when people called me a whore and a slut right?"

"No! You know I'd never do that intentionally I was just angry that you left the other day and-" he tried to explain, but I cut him off again and resisted the urge to sock him right in the face.

"Because you were angry? Well I'm pissed right now but you don't see me doing all of the unpleasant things I want to do to you right now."

"You're sick. You are a disgusting excuse of a human being and I would rather die than see your face again. You are absolutely dead to me Jeremy," I spat in disgust and whipped around and started walking away.

"No Perrie wait I-" he grabbed my arm to try and stopped me but I only turned around and slapped his face again.

"Don't fucking touch me you asshole!" I screamed and pulled my arm out of his hold and took off running before he could say another word.