4: Sneaking Out

A/N: Hey what's up? Sorry it took so long to get this out. I don't have an excuse other than I'm really really good at procrastination. I'll try to post a chapter more than once a month. (Key word being try.)

In other news the pairing I added is... I can't tell you. :P You're gonna have to read and find out. Now speaking of pairings a reviewer on ff.net made a good point. They said that adding a pairing could limit a story but I disagree at least for my story because of 4 reasons; 1: My story isn't based on the pairing, 2: I know what I want to happen in this story and I won't let adding a little romance change that, 3: It would get pretty annoying if throughout the whole story the only romance there is, is JasonXoc and everyone else is single, and 4: the other person in the pairing will only be in a few chapters.

Now just one last thing before the chapter starts: EnderCooki if you're reading this I gotta tell you something. This happened other day when you followed me. I was reading a fanfic on wattpad on my iphone when I got the email about a new follower. I read who it was that followed me (it was you obviously :P) and decided to check the rest of the email later. A few minutes late I happened to look at who the author of the story I was reading. You followed me at the same time as I was reading one of stories. You didn't plan that, did you? O.o

Anyway long AN over with, now onto the story :D

Seto's POV

I stared at Jason watching as his chest rose and fell with each uneven breath the pale boy took. I heard quiet footsteps on the stairs and looked toward the doorway. Eden soon appeared. She smiled softly. "Hey."

"Hi. What are you doing up?" I asked.

"Nightmare," she replied. "What about you?" I didn't answer. I simply turned my head back to Jason. "I'll watch him if you want."

"But.."

"It's no problem," she interrupted me. "I probably won't be able to fall asleep again anyway. Besides you need to rest too."

I sighed. "Fine." I stood up and left the room.

"There's a room free at the top of the stairs on the right," Eden called after me.

"Thanks," I called back. I easily found the room but instead of going to bed I went over to the window. I opened the window and climbed out. I used my magic to lower myself to the ground. I landed with a soft thud. I made sure my hood was up and walked to the front of Tyler's house. I walked to the edge of town as if I was heading back to Coal Town. Instead of sticking to the main road I followed a small trail off to the side. I ran swiftly through the dense forest occasionally having to fend off a zombie or two. Luckily I didn't run into any creepers. I smiled as the large two story wood house came into view.

I entered the house without knocking and closed the door behind me with a soft click. I quickly and quietly searched the bottom floor for my friend. Having no luck finding him I silently traveled up the stairs. I walked past several rooms not bothering to enter any until I reached the end of the hall where an open door led to a small library. I smirked as I spotted the blonde boy sitting at a table in the center of the room with his back to the door. He's writing in a book that or he's drawing in it. I snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear. "Boo."

He jumped up and spun around to face me. His surprise quickly faded into happiness. "Seto!" He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. We stood there for a while until he pulled back slightly and gave me a short yet loving kiss. "Notch, I missed you so much."

"I know. I missed you too." He grinned and picked me up bridal style. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Brice!"

He laughed. "Don't worry love." I relaxed in his arms as he carried me out of the library and into his room next door. He sat down on his bed with me on his lap. I removed my arms from around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He held me close to him and rested his head on mine. "I really missed you Seto." He mumbled. "It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you."