9: Notch And Names

A/N: Sorry I know I said I would be able to update more over my summer vacation but life had other plans. I've started babysitting 3 boys, 10 hours a day, 4 days a week. That and I'm not very self motivated so... yeah. Anyway that being said I'm going to set a deadline for myself for the next chapter. If I don't post chapter ten by August 10th, 2014 feel free to send me an angry message.

Minecraftia-Seto's POV

"Can you really ride a pig in Minecraftia," Ty asked excitedly.

"Yes," Eden replied nodding her head wildly and giggling.

"Do beds explode in the Nether?"

"Yeah, it's actually quite fun to watch but it also a waste of good materials..."

"What about-"

"How the Nether do you know so much about our home?" Rythian interrupted Ty in a low threatening voice. His hand reaching for the dark matter sword still attached to his waist by a belt.

"Minecraftia exists in this dimension as a game called Minecraft," I explained before he could hurt anyone.

"How do you know that?" Rythian questioned me.

"I've been here before."

"Really!? I've never seen you here." Earth-Sky exclaimed.

"Earth is a big place and I've only been here a few times."

"How many is a few?" Eden asked.

"Three or four."

"What'd ya come here for?"

"I came here with Notch."

"What!? You've met Notch!?" Eden's eyes held a mix of fear, amazement, and curiosity.

"Yes. I've met him on several occasions."

"That is amazing!"

"So the Minecraftia Notch has been here before?" Earth-Sky asked and I nodded. "And he doesn't mind that we turned his world into a game."

I chuckled softly. "The Notch of Minecraftia and the Notch of Earth or Markus Persson are the same person."

"No way."

I nodded and everyone started asking a million questions at once. Well everyone except Duncan. I laughed. "Whoa! Slowdown! One at a time please."

"Then why don't you just tell the story from the beginning." Eden suggested.

"What story?"

"You meeting Notch. I'm sure it will answer most of our questions or at least the when, where, why, and how."

"I guess that works," I agreed. "So i met him quite a few years ago, maybe a year or so before I met Sky. Notch sent a messenger to where I was living at the time and requested the help of Duncan and I."

"So you've met Notch too?" Jason asked the blonde scientist.

"Yes at that time my castle was being repaired so I was staying with Seto. That and Notch needed help with something both science and magic related." Duncan's gaze traveled around the room only stopping once he reached me.

I nodded in agree met. "Naturally, we couldn't deny a request from Notch. The messenger took us to the Aether where we met Notch. He asked us to help him create a way for him to get to Earth and using Duncan's science, my magic, and Notch's power we did."

"Why did he want to come here?" Earth-me asked.

"He wants to protect it," Duncan replied for me.