Abandoned [Chapter 1]

Y/N= Your Name
B/N= Brother's Name
BL/N=Bully's Name
F/C= Fur Color
E/C= Eye Color

You were padding along the road to go home to your apartment after school. After this year, you would be out of college and free to follow your own path. Luckily you only had two weeks of school left before summer came along. You didn't really have any friends and BL/N always harassed you, but being laid back, you paid them no mind.

You wasn't sure how you ended up in an art school with such a jerky person. You had LOVED to draw and you were amazing at it. You used to watch the Bendy and Friends show, which inspired you to  pursue the career of animator. In fact, you used to pretend you were an animation. You would cover your F/C fur with your mother's black blanket and then grab a cane and top hat and dance around in front of the television saying "I'm Y/N the Ink Cat!" while B/N was forced to watch you. BL/N surely couldn't be that inspired or dedicated, seeing as their grades were tanking badly.

Magically, BL/N padded in front of you, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Hey Y/N I have a dare for you." You briefly stopped to look at them "BL/N I don't have time for your dumb little games. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go home and study for my finals." You walked around them, hurriedly. They looked at you with an evil smirk as you walked off. "Fine, if you don't wanna "play my games", then why don't I tell the professor that you're the one who's been stealing textbooks to gain an unfair advantage over everyone else." You stopped in your tracks and your ears went back. You hesitantly turned around.

"Fine, what do I have to do?" They replied smugly " You simply have to go inside the old Joey Drew Animation Studio. My stupid uncle owns the land, so we don't have to worry about trespassing." You shrugged "Doesn't seem so bad." That being said, you and BL/N headed off in the direction of the building, unknowing that the second you agreed to walk through those rusty, decaying doors, you would never see the sunlight again.