Purified [Chapter 7]

You and Alice had a little routine you did for the next two weeks. It must feel normal for her but it was practically heaven for you. You woke up and Alice would grab some Bacon Soup cans. At first, you laughed at the name and refused to eat because you were afraid it was poisoned. Soon after Alice coaxed you to eat it so you wouldn't die it became your primary food source. As for water neither of you really needed it, besides all that leaked out of water pipes was ink. You would then eat the cans of bacon soup together and just talk about things. Then she would groom you. When she first tried it you didn't want to hurt her feelings since, after all, she did seem to know what was best for you. Besides, you knew she had a kind soul and was only trying to help. So you let her run a brush through your F/C fur and even though you didn't like it you didn't protest. Soon it became normal and you didn't mind. Then you laid on her lap while she sat on the bed stroking you. You either watched the old Bendy and Friends show or you watched Steven Universe. You did that for most of the day. Then Alice got more Bacon Soup. You sat and talked again. Then you went to sleep. Today was different. After you finished your Bacon Soup cans Alice said "Y/N, do you remember Bendy and Boris?" She asked you. "Well, yes I do but..." You cut yourself off. "I know you three had a rough meeting but I've.....worked with them. They want to meet you so is it alright if I take you to them, dearie?" You were about to argue when she ran a gloved hand under your chin. "L-lets go Alice." You couldn't say no to her, it wasn't an option when she got like that. She ran her hand between your ears and down your back. "Thank you, Y/N. You're so forgiving. I know you haven't had a good past with them but I promise they've changed. Once you get to know them they're sweet as sugar." She led you down the hall into an office after you trudged through ink at the entrance and held your breath to see a rather tall bendy with his leg crossed in a chair and a clarinet playing Boris leaned against the wall. "Well Y/N", Alice said," Meet the gang"