Rejection [Chapter 13]

You were two weeks deep in depression. You relived it in your mind every time you heard her name.....You two were sitting on her bed when you confessed "Alice I've had a crush on you for awhile now......everything about you is perfect.....and I know it's wrong but.....I don't care.....I still love you....and I always will." You kissed her cheek hoping she would feel the same.  She got up and slowly backed away. "Y-Y-Y/N I-I can't...th-this is wrong!" She stammered before running out leaving you in a state of shock and hurt. You found it impossible to live without her. You woke up in the morning, looking at your right hoping to see her in the bed with you....to find coldness and hurt....and what used to be warmth. You only ate to survive...and you started having the nightmare that caused you to start sleeping with Alice in the first place. Every night you woke up with tears streaming down your face, looking to see if she was there.....and she wasn't. You shook and sobbed until you finally slept. You didn't really ever move from the bed unless you went to eat. You kept re-watching SU, trying to get her out of your mind, but it didn't work. As time went on you got more and more upset, until about the eighth week you had enough of it. You couldn't handle the fact she wasn't there anymore. You couldn't handle the sadness that came with losing the one you love most. You found a gun and put it to your head. You were about to pull the trigger when you heard two voices in unison yell out "Y/N DONT DO IT!"