Owned [Chapter 6]

You slipped on the collar gratefully. You looked up at her with E/C eyes glowing. You hugged her and said "Thank you Alice" She hugged you back and started petting you again "Aww your welcome. After a day of meeting Boris and Bendy and becoming Alice's pet after losing your life and becoming an ink creature, you were really tired. She had left to go do something. What it was you didn't know but as long as you were both ok it didn't matter. You laid down on the floor with you not really caring where you slept. You fell asleep for a good 4 hours before having a nightmare. You were standing in the dark. You felt something dripping on you. You looked back and ink was consuming your fur and it pooled up to your elbow. Alice appeared and stared at you. You were being consumed by the ink with it now up to your neck. You yelled for help but she walked away. You woke up with a jolt. You put your paws on the bed and looked on it with only your ears and eyes showing. Alice shifted to the side of the bed you were on. She opened one eye and mumbled "Y-Y/N, are you alright" You looked away and said, "Just making sure you were still here." She looked at you and reassuringly replied,"Sweetie I promise I'm not going anywhere. Why do you think I would?" Still avoiding Alice's gaze you murmured "Nightmare..." There was a long period of silence before you awkwardly asked: "C-can I sleep with you?" You blushed a little. She softened her gaze more than it already was. She patted the bed next to her. You jumped up and laid down on your side facing her. Then she did the unexpected with no hesitance. She pulled you closer to her and wrapped her arms around your chest. You blushed madly. You did the same. She intertwined your legs together. You rested your head in the curve of her neck. She did the same. Then she started to stroke you for the next 8 minutes with you purring. Then her hands fell limp telling you she had fallen asleep. You fell asleep to the sound of her breathing and her heart beating. Soon you drifted off to sleep yourself. This began to be a daily thing for you two.