Dead [Chapter 3]

You stared in shock at the corpse of Boris. You snapped out of it  quickly and figured that maybe if you started up that odd machine, you might be able to do something with the pipe stuck into his back, or even find a way out. You found six objects matching the frames of the pedestal room and activated the switch on the wall. You back went to the room Boris was in to find he wasn't on the gurney. You thought you saw a glowing yellow eye but soon it was gone. Suddenly, you heard growling behind you. Two reasons it was bad. One, it came from dogs. Two, it usually wasn't a good noise. You turned around slowly and you soon found yourself face to face with an angry, half-dead, crazy Boris.

He snapped at you but you dodged his attack and ran out of the room. You locked yourself in a closet and poured ink on yourself hoping to disguise your scent. He stopped at the door, and you could see his paws at the crack. He sniffed the air and ran onward. You sighed with relief and went back to the room with the giant machine you had seen earlier. For some reason though, it was...boarded? You stepped closer and then the place FLOODED with ink. A big corrupted looking Bendy grabbed at you, then melting into the black liquid below. You bolted for the exit, though you knew it wouldn't work. When you were almost at the door, you suddenly felt the wooden planks beneath your feet give out causing you to take a 40-45 feet fall. The myth that cats always landed on their feet was proven false.

You belly-flopped on your stomach and you felt a lot of things snap. You cried out in pain. You had blurry vision and soon, it all turned black. You heard heels clicking in front of you and then stopping. You were suffering and ready for death, when you felt a hand on your head and everything went black.