Her [Chapter 16]

You both broke away from the kiss blushing. She looked away from you in guilt. She started to talk,"Y/N, I'm sorry...I loved you from the start.....I guess I didn't realize it until it was almost too late...." Tears ran down her face."A-Alice did you see...." You cut yourself off as she nodded her head. She fell down to her knees and sobbed on the hardwood floor. You sat down on your haunches and slipped your paw behind her back and pulled her into your embrace. One arm was pulling her into your chest while the other stroked Alice's hair. You bent your head down and licked away all her tears. You said,"It's ok Alice.It isn't your fault. You were upset and confused and I understand. I'm here now, I'm not dead. You did nothing wrong. I'm here now. It's all going to be alright." Usually, Alice was the one reassuring you. Now it was your turn to comfort her. You stayed like this for five minutes until her weeping finally stopped. You murmured into her ear, "As long as you're mine, I swear I'll never leave you." She smiled and hugged into your fur with a happy sigh. You purred into her ear and slowly licked her neck, making her giggle and moan. You then planted kisses on her jaw line affectionately. She laid on top of you on the floor. She whispered,"My little kitten." You smiled and nuzzled her and in reply said,"My little angel." You and Alice went into another long deep kiss. You were perfectly happy with where you were and who you were with.....and it would stay this way forever......with your family....Boris, Bendy, and your beautiful significant other, Alice. You had finally found happiness.....and it would never ever end.