Confession [Chapter 12]

You were currently in a state of shock, hurt, and more. It had all started with you and Alice going back to the room to sleep. As you laid in her embrace instead of falling asleep all you could think about was how tomorrow could go, and how it could affect your life forever. You gently ran your paw through her hair causing her to smile in her sleep. You blushed happily and snuggled deeper into her grasp. You felt like nothing in the world could separate you two. You gradually fell asleep. You woke up first and decided to let her sleep in. You carefully slipped out of her hold making sure you didn't wake her up. You left a note saying you were going to be in the Band Room. You padded in to see Bendy and Boris with a camera and two stands set up on the stage with music. "So....what is all of this?" You asked. "Alice loves three things. You, singing, and stardom." Boris wagged his tail and kissed Bendy." It's the perfect thing to get her in a happy mood." Just then Alice walked in. "Thanks for letting me sleep in Y/N!" She looked around. "Boris?? Why are you holding a camera?" Bendy replied,"Some fans wanted you and Y/N to sing a duet for youtube." Alice grinned and hugged you happily. "I would be happy to sing with her!" You blushed and gave a purr as she ran a hand between your ears and down your back. You walked over to the music stand to see a song called "Faded." You both read over your music until you confirmed each other that you could sing it. Boris started the music.    

You knew Alice had a song called Roses and you thought it would go downhill fast, but when you sang it was like it was just you and her were alone. Singing to each other in a sea of darkness, having each other as a light. It was perfect while it lasted. You gradually stepped toward each other as the song progressed and you eventually pulled her to your chest as you grabbed onto her waist pulling her close. She wrapped her arms around your sides and both of your heads started to move into the others. Your lips brushed against hers. Then the cruelest thing ever happened. The song ended and you both abruptly pulled back and let go of each other, right before you were about to kiss. You both avoided eye contact and blushed badly. Boris uploaded it to youtube and thanked Alice for her time. You spent the rest of the day doing what Alice loved most. By the end of the day, it seemed that she would accept anything. In the present, you were both sitting on the bed, You about to say something that would affect your life forever while Alice waited to hear it. "Alice I've had a crush on you for awhile now......everything about you is perfect.....and I know it's wrong but.....I don't care.....I still love you....and I always will." You kissed her cheek. And what happened next was indescribable.