Help [Chapter 14]

A/N: I finally decided to start writing again. This chapter might be kinda long. I honestly want to see someone make fanart for this book. That'd be cool :3.

You turned around to see the familiar faces of Bendy and Boris. Tears ran down their faces as well as your own. "Put the gun down!" Bendy yelled. You hesitantly put the gun on the floor and Boris swiftly picked it up and threw it across the room, breaking it. Boris then asked, crying as he did,"Y/N, gotten into you? Why are you doing this?!" Puppy tears ran down his muzzle. You broke down and started cat-crying on the bed. Bendy and Boris looked around the room and seemed to partially understand. They pulled you into a hug and waited until you calmed down and Bendy finally asked,"Do you wanna talk about it?" Boris added,"We understand if you don't." You nodded and finally managed to speak, not entirely clear, but understandable," S-So I confessed to Alice b-but she rejected me. T-Then she left the room and I was s-stuck here for eight weeks (sniffle) and I k-keep having this horrible nightmare about her......and she isn't there when I w-wake up so I know it's true. I just want her b-back. I would have n-never confessed in the first place i-if I knew this would happen. S-She was my everything......now.......I feel dead inside. It's all empty." You started crying again. Boris started talking, "We saw Alice running down the hall the day you and her sang that duet. She looked upset so Bendy and I followed her down to the band room, but she was gone when we got there." Bendy said,"We looked everywhere for you both. We didn't think to check the most obvious place either of you could have been. When we came in here w-well..." He trailed off and looked away, tears forming in his eyes again. Boris wiped them away, planting a kiss onto Bendy's cheek. "You gonna be ok Y/N?" Boris asked. You nodded. Bendy said, "Promise me you won't try to do that again? Please?" You nodded. Boris said in comfort,"I'm sure Alice will come back to you in time." You smiled, but you were still never gonna get over her. She left a scar on your heart only she could fix.