Desicions [Chapter 11]

You just finished the final episode of Bendy and Friends season seven. Another company was taking over and agreed to buy the building you all lived in so You and your friends didn't die. Bendy and Boris had become a couple and it was pretty obvious they were in love. Boris had become like your big brother and he found out about your little thing for Alice and told Bendy but they promised not to tell her but they urged you constantly to confess. Everything about her was perfect. The way her heels click on the floor and her hips sway back and forth when she walks. The way her eyes shine brighter than the stars and the tint of pink that flows to her cheeks when she is happy. The way when you finally get her to laugh her lips form into a grin and then she starts to giggle and it turns into full out laughing and you think she looks so cute you can't help but join in and you two get into a laughing fit. The way that she pulls you close to her and seems to shield you from the world when you get upset and stroke you gently, touching all the places that tense up or are in pain on her way down trying to take all the hurt and fear out of your heart. The way her tone of voice is always sweet and welcoming. And she always has a bit of seductiveness in her voice like she knows you love her and she is just tempting you, luring you, to come into her loving embrace and never leave. You loved everything about her. You snapped back to the present. You were currently watching Bendy and Boris play fetch. They were a good couple together. You were glad they hooked up. Alice walked over to you and rested her head on your shoulder."They make a good couple don't they Y/N." she sighed. You nodded. She started to stroke you again causing you to purr. You couldn't stand it anymore. You lived with her for over 5 years now and your emotions had built up to this point. You were going to tell her.