Dancing [ Chapter 10]

You padded into the band room for dancing with Alice. You had been at it for 10 weeks now and you were nearing the end of your lessons. This would be your last session with her. You knew she saved the hardest dance for last. Boris and Bendy were there as you entered the walkway. That was.....odd. If you and someone were having lessons the other two never showed up. Alice had a cute little smile as she walked toward you, her heels clicking on the floor. "Y/N I'm sure you are wondering why Bendy and Boris are here. They heard about today's lesson and decided to join in on the fun." She said gleefully. Whatever the lesson was must be fun. She pulled you into the center, you had been trained to stand on two feet, and said "The last lesson is the waltz. This position may feel odd at first but we are both girls and someone has to do it." She moved your arm around her waist and intertwined your hand and paw together. You blushed badly as she moved her other hand over your shoulder. Boris and Bendy got in the same position as you and Alice. The music started and she sang softly to you directly as you blushed and moved around the room dancing. You joined in singing softly. It soon turned into a full-fledged duet. Boris and Bendy joined in as well. You looked into Alice's eyes and she looked into yours. She saw your face and giggled. "What is it?" You asked. "Heh....Your blushing Y/N." You looked away. She said "It's ok. I would blush in your position too." You ended the dance. Alice pulled you into a hug making you blush more. She murmured,"Congrats love, you can officially dance." You had to ask "What would I need to waltz for?" She replied "I don't think you would need to. I just never did it before and I wanted you to get to try it too." You purred as she ran her hand under your chin and giggled." Good kitty."