Meeting [Chapter 8]

Bendy opens one of his eyes and looks at you. He says to you "Hey kid, sorry about before, .thought ya were a.....friend." Boris walks over and picks you up and starts hugging you really tight. But don't dogs hate cats? Why was he hugging you?AWWWWITSAKITTY" he squeals. You sigh and your ears go back in annoyance. "S-sorry Y/N, Boris.....likes cats," Bendy says in embarrassment. Alice giggles happily. Her laugh was to die for. You felt yourself blushing. Everyone started laughing because Boris started trying to feed you fish. "Nice to meet you too buddy." You said sarcastically. Boris put you down. "Hey Y/N can we talk? Cat to....Ink Demon." You obliged and you two walked to the projector room. You two sit down by the projector higher up on the banister. You didn't really care if you fell. It wasn't that far down. He started the conversation "So this place is abandoned right? You nodded "And cartoons are still produced right?" You nodded again" Didn't another company take over your shows though? He shook his head."After the animators "left" we had to cover EVERYTHING otherwise, we would get plowed down. The stock market has been dying for cartoons lately so we've been making them. With green screening and animation. I do most of the financial work. Boris handles the animation and special effects. Alice does the music but lately she...has been struggling to do it all alone. She's been feeling very lonely lately. Ever since Boris was....experimented on....I've had to do his work and mine leaving no time to talk with Alice. Now Boris is back but she could really use some company. Plus a new character would raise the views. So answer me this. You have nowhere else to go. You love spending time with Alice. We need more help. So how would you like to be one of us?