Chapter 1

Gwen was standing outside Blake's trailer door feeling a bit sick to her stomach, but she knew it was the right thing to do, after all, she knew it was the time to tell someone. She knocked on the door and a sad Blake opened it "Hey" he said "Hi can I come in? I need to talk to you"
"Sure, what's going on?" Blake said letting her in, placing a kiss on her cheek on the way. She sat on the couch with Blake right after her,  putting an arm around her shoulder.         This was quite normal for them actually, they've gotten really close these past season, due to the almost overwellming time together everyday on the set, they got to hang out a lot on each other's trailers, had lunch together, and they became really close friends.
"Hey are you okay? Really, you Know you can talk to me" he said, noticing she was avoiding eye contact. With that, she looks up and say "Gavin and I  are getting divorced" and with that she breaks down in tears. Blake not wasting any time brings here closer to him and hugs her tightly, wispering that everything would be alright.
"Wanna tell me what happened?"
She lifted her head off of his shoulder and he just saw in her eyes that she was broken, devastated. "He.. hum..cheated on me with the nanny...more then once"
She said looking down. Blake couldn't believe in her words, how a man had any courage to cheat on this woman? To ever hurt her? It couldn't get to him that he did this to Gwen, to this amazing and so beautiful woman.
"Hey, it's gonna be alright" He said trying to make her look at him, when she didn't, he just took her hands in his and said "If it makes you feel any better, I know it probably won't but...me and Miranda are getting divorced as well" that got her full attention to him "Oh my god what happened?"
She said sitting up completely, her hands still on his, stroking it a bit "The same thing actually" "I'm so sorry Blake" she said looking deeply into his eyes.
  "What is happening with the world?" She said laughing a little and let her head fall against his shoulder, while he embraced her again. Blake wasn't suprised at all with his and Miranda's break up, there wasn't love in that relationship, that part was gone a long time ago. He wasn't happy, obviously,but it was sad to admit that a marriage was ruined, that love doesn't exist anymore between two people. He wasn't happy, but wasn't broken too.
"Hey I got an idea" "What?" "How about every day after the show you come here or I'll go to your trailer, and we can do whatever, watch moves, talk, drink, and for that time we spend together we will forget about our many problems, and just try to have some fun. What do you think?"
  She just looked at him, wondering how he knew exactly what she needed in that moment. She hugged him and said "I think that's an amazing idea".