Chapter 4

The next day Blake woke up with news all over the place about his divorce, he was very sad that everyone about now knew about his failured marriage, he couldn't do nothing about it and that left him sader then before.
  When he got to the set of the voice he went straight to his trailer, to get a big drink and try to forget about his problems. Blake always drinked, so it didn't have such an effect on him right now, but it was good to have the feel of it.
  During the filming of the blind auditions both Blake and Gwen couldn't stop noticing how they were alike, they always pushed their buttons to the same person and most of the times at the exact same instant. Blake was amazed about how she always laughed at his jokes, even the bad ones, and that smile was something else, it was a true smile, a really genuine one, and it made her even more beautiful, if that was even possible.
   Blake decided that it was for the best that he stopped with his thoughts, they were way to dangerous.
   Gwen on the other hand was not even letting herself go there, thinking about him was not what she needed right now, even if she wanted it. She was really stressed this days about the divorce, she didn't want to share her kids with Gavin, it was going to be an absolute torture for her, not being able to be with the ones that are the reason for her to live this days actually​.
  When the filming was done for the day, Gwen went straight to Blake's trailer. She needed to know if he was holding on alright, because she knew that he wasn't ok. When she got there she knocked a little bit and went in, what she saw broke her heart. He was sat at the couch with a cup on his hands of what seemed like whiskey, with a sad look on his face, looking blanky at the TV in front of him. She just went and took a seat next to him and put one hand on his shoulder, trying to make eye contact with him. He looked at her with those sad blue eyes and without a word she pulled him closer and hugged him. He wrapped his arms strongly around her and put his head on the crock of her neck, witch send shivers all through her body.
  "You know you can talk to me right?",she said while rubbing his back.
  "Yeah I know", he said coming out     of the embrace "I just don't wanna really talk about it right now... I just wanna drink"
  "So I'll drink with you" she said already sipping on a beer that was on the table.
   He chuckled at that and they just drinked and drinked and drinked some more to the point where they were dancing like two crazy people to the music of his iPhone.
   Gwen by that time was completely drunk, just enjoying the moment, but not Blake, it usually took him a really really high amount of alcohol to make him drunk, he was just a little bit tipsy.
  A slow song came out of the sudden, and Gwen just throwed her arms around his neck and started dancing. Blake hands went immediately at her hips and they stayed dancing like this to almost half of the song, when Blake just couldn't take it anymore, she was looking at him in such a caring and sweet way, he thought that she was doing this and acting the way she was because she was drunk, but she doesn't know why but when they started dancing her senses came back a little to her, and she knew what she was doing.
   He started to lean in and when they lips met, it was so tender, so sweet that he just wanted more and more, not caring that he was broken and that she was too, he just needed to be with her right now.