Chapter 3

When Blake opened the door Gwen was glad that he hasn't go home and left her there, not that he was going to, he was kinda of waiting her knock at the door.
  "Hey cowboy", she said smiling as she passed him and went to sit on the couch. "So, what are we gonna do" "I don't know, I was thinking about watching some Netflix, what do you think?",he said sitting next to her. "I think it's a good idea, what are we gonna watch?" "How about the walking dead? I kinda always wanted to see it but I never really had the time" "Me too! The only thing that bothers me tho is the zoombies, they really scare me", she said a little bit embarrassed "Gwen Stefani is afraid of zombies? For that I didn't expect", Blake said as he was laughing so much, Gwen pretended to be mad at him by throwing a pillow at him but couldn't resist much longer so she just started laughing as well. Blake couldn't take his eyes of her, her smile was so beautiful, so natural, and he couldn't remember the last time he saw her laugh this hard, witch was sad cause she looks so gorgeous doing it he thought.
  "Let's watch it already!" Gwen said smiling after recomposing herself from so much laughter. "Okay okay" Blake said as he got up and took the remote, sitting closer to her then he was before.
  Blake was paying more attention to Gwen then to the show, she got scared frequently and once in a while jumped a bit, making them both laugh. At certain part of the episode Gwen got really scared and came closer to Blake, who immediately put and arm around her and put her closer to him, side hugging. They stayed like that for 3 more episodes, they were really liking it, even Gwen who didn't got scared anymore, but still stayed in Blake's arms.
  Realising the time it was, a little past midnight​, Gwen reluctantly got off of Blake's arms and said she has to go, he offered to take her home due to the time it was, but she said he didn't have to, that she would be fine.
  He walked her to her car and when she was about to go in she turned around and sad "Thank you for tonight, really, I had a lot on my mind and needed this time to relax, so thank you", she finished smiling at him. "Anytime Gwen, and hey, don't you dare watch the show without me huh?" He said laughing, being joined by Gwen "Okay cowboy, I won't" she said smiling sweetly at him "I have to go now, see you tomorrow" she said and huged him, staying a little more than she should but at this point she didn't care anymore, she felt so safe and comfortable in his arms, she knows that she shouldn't feel this way she just broke up from a long time marriage, but she just couldn't help it.
  She stepped back from the hug, said bye smiling shyly and got into her car.
  Blake went home after Gwen and on the way home, he couldn't stop thinking about the time they spend together, he knows it's​ wrong, tomorrow his divorce will come out for God's sake, and really didn't understand what he was feeling, but he just knows that he can't help it.