Chapter 6

Blake woke up the next morning felling much better than he has been for a long time. He turned to the other side of the bed hoping to find Gwen and to hug her while she was still  asleep, but he found out she wasn't there. He stood up and started looking through the room searching for her until he heard that the shower was on, she was taking a shower. He came back to the bed, got dressed and was left alone with his thoughts.

  Last night was so good to him that he was a little scared, he had to admit it. She was so amazing, so beautiful so sexy, so... everything. Her lips were just so kissable, her body was so perfect he couldn't stop roaming his hands through her. The way she pulled his hair, the way she scratched his back like life depended on it was something he would never be able to forget. He then decided that they had to talk about it. Blake knows that she just wanted the sex and nothing more, but there was still a part of him that thought that maybe she changed her mind, that maybe she wanted something more, giving by the intensity and the desire of last night, she must have felt something too, hasn't she? Or the screaming his name in pleasure and the adorable loving eyes that she had was "just sex"?

  Gwen was taking longer than usual on the bathroom on purpose, to prepare herself for what she was about to do. She wasn't expecting to feel so good last night, to feel so cared and...loved. Blake was so sweet and caring to her, the way he sweetly kissed her body up and down was giving her butterflies just to think about it, giving to how much good it was. She couldn't have been feeling this way she thought, the both of them had just gotten divorced for gods sake. 
She decided that it was for the best that she came out there and acted like it was no big deal, that it didn't matter to her, even if it hurts so much to do it. It was the best for the both of them. She reunited all the courage that she could muster and came out of the bathroom.

  By the time she came out, he was still sitting on the bed, fidgeting with his fingers, looking so cute she thought, *Stop it Gwen* she told herself, talking a deep breath and coming close to the bed, to pick up her purse and the rest of her stuff.

"Gwen, hey good morning" he said standing up and coming a little closer to her.

"Hi good morning" she said looking up to find his beautiful blue eyes on her.

"Listen, we" "Blake I" they said at the same time, making they both giggle a little bit.

"Lady's first" he said with a silly grin on his face, making things so much harder for her.

"I gotta go to my boys now, I can't believe I left them alone just with the nany last night! And even worse, I felt them to have a one night stand, how bad of a mother am I?!" She said laughing and with a high-pitched voice that made Blake's heart sank. Blake was just a one night stand to her? He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't.

"Right? Just to have a one night stand"  he said sounding angry and a little bit sad. "You are right, totally right, go home to your kids, they missed you." He said starting to walk towards the door, he was about to open it but he stopped and turned to look at her.

"I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just to clarify, it was just sex right? It didn't mean anything right?" He was just so mad at himself right now for letting himself believe that last night meant something, that it wasn't just sex, but apparently not, according to her.

She couldn't look at him in the eye right now, although it was her that was going to say all that stuff to him, it still hurts to hear it, it hurts even more to think that she didn't want things to end up like this, and that she wasn't even saying the truth, and even thought for a second to apologise to him for saying that he was just a one night stand to her, but when that words came out of his mouth, she couldn't do nothing besides saying "Yeah, sure" and then see him walk through the door, leaving her alone with tears in her eyes, trying to tell her mind to just forget him, to just move on, even though it hurts so much.