Chapter 16

Gwen slept last night like never before. Having a proper conversation with Blake and hearing him tell that he likes her too has to be the coolest thing in the whole world. Before she fell asleep the night before, she texted mark telling him that they need to talk, and he answered saying that he'll stop by at her place around 10 AM. So after she woke up and went to the bathroom, the next thing she did was to sit down and think. Think about what she was going to tell her boyfriend. She had to be straight with him, no lies, cause she didn't want to be those kind of people who say: ""It's not you, it's me", that was one thing that pissed her off so much, lies on a relationship.
  So With her kids at their dad's, it was easier, cause mark could get really angry, so not having them around today came in handy. After she ate breakfast, it was almost time for him to come, so she went to the living room and sat on the couch, messing on her fone. After a few seconds, she received a message from Blake, making a smile immediately pop into ger face, the message said:
"I'm excited for tonight, can't wait to see you"
With a huge smile, she answered:
"Me too cowboy ;)"
With that, she heard a know on the door, so she stood up preparing herself for what she was about to do.
  - Hi Gwen! - he said smilingly and lining in for a kiss, but she immediately took a step back.
  - Is there something wrong? - Mark asked with consern on your voice.
  - Come in, we need to talk - then they walked quietly to the couch, where they say face to face.
  - Gwen I think I know what you're about to say - Mark said grabbing her hand.
  -Y-You do? - she said a little confused
  - You are about to break up with me, I know it, a can see it in your eyes gwen - there was a moment of silence, with the blond thinking what to say.
  - I just wanna know something - he continued - Why? Is there someone else - she just looked at him with those eyes of hers and he understood.
  - There is someone else - he stated, pulling his hands from her.
  - Don't be mad, I didn't do anything behind your back, I didn't cheat! - she said getting a bit emotional, memories from her past relationships invading her mind.
  - I know your not Gwen... I'm just sad, that's all - he said standing up and going towards the door, with Gwen following.
  - Thanks for telling me though, at least you were honest - he said with a small and sad smile.
  - Goodbye Gwen - he said with a head bod and leaving through the door, leaving the blond who immediately let out a breath that she didn't even know she was holding, thinking: This wasn't so bad but it wasn't so go either. At least know I can relax about going out with Blake tonight! - she totght, with a grin on her face. 

  Gwen spent the rest of her day just binge watching movies, cause the voice tapings would be back just the next day. So when it was about 4 PM she took a shower and started to get ready. The outfit she chose was a black dress that went all the way through the floor, with her back showing, and some red heals that goes well with her red lipstick that Blake loves. The makeup she kept simple but elegant, not as over reacting as she does for the show, with just foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. As she finished getting ready, she stood in front of the mirror, and got a bit scared for what was about to happen. She never hang out with Blake outside the the voice set, the only times they did were for sex, but nothing besides that, and that was something that was making her nervous, really nervous.
  As she was messing with her hair still in front of the mirror, she heard a nock on the door, and immediately grabbed her purse and went downstairs, to open the door for Blake.