Chapter 13

The filming that day was the worst that they ever had, not because of the contestants ,they were great as always, but because of of the mood between Blake and Gwen. In a few moments Gwen was in the verge of tears because of what happened, but she couldn't cry in national television so she just puts a smile on her face, but not reaching her eyes, wich were sad and dull. Blake was a few chairs away but his gaze always came back to her, he knew that she was not fine and all that he wanted to do was to go back in time and never say those things to her. Of course that he wanted to keep doing this thing with Gwen, gosh he wants it so badly, but he thought that she had already moved on cause that's why they were in this, for her to move on from Gavin, but now sitting on his chair looking at her holding back tears, he thinks that maybe she wasn't just trying to move on, that maybe she wanted something more with Blake, seeing that she was so sad that they ended things. No that can't be it Blake thinks She doesn't like me, she is just crying cause she is really emotional, that's all.

  When the commercial breaks comes in, Gwen goes into her dressing room to adjust her makeup, well that's the excuse she gives to escape her fellow judges cause in reality she goes to her trailer to just breathe. She can't stand  anymore the guilt that she is feeling. She knows that Blake ended things because of Mark, and that was never her intention, she was never  going to say yes to him if Blake wasn't there, but knowing that Blake was listening behind a door, she did say yes cause she thought that would make him jealous, not thinking that he was going to get mad and end things.

  Gwen sat down at her make up area in her trailer and stared herself in the mirror. Her head was filled with so many questions but no answers, expect for one thing: she was finally admitting to herself that she likes Blake. Since the beginning she felt that she liked him, but always made up excuses for it, saying that it was just a normal crush and that would pass soon, but it never did. It had taken her a long time to finally admit it, but right now starting at herself holding back tears in front of the mirror she says in her head I like him, I really like him.

  She then takes a deep breath, fix her make up and thinks that she has to move on. Blake doesn't like her, he was using her just as she was using him. But was she really using him to get over Gavin? Or was it just a drunken move to be with him? She just knows that whatever it was that they were having she was going to miss it, so much. She is going to miss his kisses, his delicate but firm touches, the way she sometimes  cought him looking so tenderly at her, the way she looked at his stubbly face in the morning as he slept before they had to say their goodbyes, she was going to miss everything about him.

  With that thought in her head she stands up and goes back to her chair before the show starts again. The other couches are not in their chairs except for Blake, who is sitting with his head low and staring at the ground. She can't help but think that he's also sad, that he also likes her, that this is being hard on him as well. He then lifts his head up and finds her gaze on him, he can't help but give her  a warm smile, with his dimples popping that he knows she likes and then look back at the stage in front of him, but catching her blush and give a small smile before he does it.