Chapter 2

Disclaimer:. I'm sorry guys if I wrote something wrong, English is not my native language. Hope you guys all like this chapter 😘

  The next day Gwen woke up feeling like a weight had come off of her shoulders, that conversation with Blake really helped her a lot, it showed her that he is a good friend and she is glad she shared her problems with him, what makes her sad tho is that he is going through the same thing as her. She knows how hard it is, but she is happy they are going through this together.
  Gwen dressed simply that day, putting on a jeans and a hoodie and   some make-up and went down to say goodmorning to her little angels. After an hour or so she left her kids with the nanny (the new nanny) and went to the set of The Voice.
  When she got to the trailers area she saw that Blake was alone and a little sad, so she went and seated next to him. "Hey are you okay?" He looks up at her with sad eyes, and she didn't know why but it made her wanna hug him so badly, but she doesn't know why she didn't. "Yeah I'm alright, it's just... that tomorrow my divorce is going public"  "You are going to get through this okay? It will all be alright", she said sitting closer to him. "And besides...you are not gonna get through this alone any longer tho, my divorce is coming out next week", Gwen said letting out a breath, that she  didn't even know she was holding until now. They gazed into each other's eyes for a while, thinking why the hell this was happening to them, but at the same time glad they were in this together.
  Gwen looked in the direction of her trailer and saw her hair dresser and make up artist going inside, letting her know that it was time to get going. "I gotta go get dressed, the show will start soon and I don't wanna look like this mess", she said laughing "Okay, see you after the show?",he said mentioning the time they were gonna spend together after the voice. "Of course",she said with a big smile on her face, entering her trailer. Blake was left wondering how was even possible that she didn't found herself beautiful enough, he thought she looked even better without makeup, she looked mesmerizing to him. That was the fault of her ex husband, who always wanted her to be all dressed up and makeup impeccable, if he could he would have punched him right in the face for making her feel this way.
  The show went down pretty good, everyone got really good contestants to their team, the sad part was that the battles were about to start, and the coaches didn't want to loose half of their team. It was kinda off late when they finished the show, about 9 PM, but still Gwen found herself knocking at Blake's trailer door.