Chapter 6 : She's Here

Chase Williams' POV :

She's here.

She's here.

What the hell is she doing here ?

When Regina told me that there was someone I just had to meet. I became very curious which resulted in me coming over here.

Regina and I aren't friends we never were and never will be. She never treated Natalia like a daughter and even though Natalia tried to hide it everyone knew how her mother treated her.

They were never close either so to see her here now it's truly something.

"Natalia", I sighed a little happy to see her.

Its been over four years and I still missed seeing her everyday.

"Chase", she snapped.

I didn't flinch, I didn't break eye contact I just stared at her. The longer I stared at her the more I realized that she had changed. She didn't look away from me as if she's daring me to do the same.

"Okay......that's enough"

I turned to the voice to find that Talia, Natalia's best friend was standing there and glaring at me.

"I'm tired, hungry and my phone is about to die", she hissed lowly at me "so either you move out of the way or I'll move you myself"

My eyes widened from her words. I stepped to the side and moved out of the way. For some reason she could always intimidate me.

"And don't you dare say a word to Natalia"

With that she grabbed onto Natalia's arm and started to pull her out of the room. I stared after Natalia with a heavy heart. If only she wasn't such a slut and didn't cheat on me we would be a really happy couple right now. I started to examine her body, her hair got longer, my eyes continued to wander down her tan arms and it was only then that I noticed the little boy that clung to her arm.

She had a son ?

How did I not notice him when he was there all this time ?

My breath caught in my throat when he suddenly turned around and looked up at me. My heart dropped when I stared into his eyes. When he turned around I was still in shock. He looked so much like me, when I was younger, that its uncanny. The striking resemblance between us had me wondering one thing.

Is that little boy my son ?

"Chase get over here", Regina demanded from the living room.

As if in a daze I closed the door and slowly walked back into the room. My eyes focused on the little boy who was now busy playing a game on a phone.

My eyes narrowed when I saw Natalia glaring at me. I glanced back at the little boy which only resulted in her eyes widened in fear.

Now what did she have to be afraid of ?

"Talia stop playing with your phone", Regina spoke softly "I have something important to say"

Now I was just plain confused. She had me come over here hours ago had her whore of a daughter arrive and now she just wants to talk about what's so important.

I unconsciously flinched from my choice of words for Natalia. I may hate her for cheating on me but I just couldn't think anything bad about her without hurting myself.

"Well what is it ?", I questioned in a dull voice.

"I'm sorry", tears suddenly escaped her eyes "I'm so so so sorry"

I was confused before but now I'm just at a loss for words. What is it that she's so sorry for. None of us tried to comfort her as we were really shocked. She never shocked weakness and this was just creepy.

Natalia was the first to regained her voice and speak.

"What did you do mother ?", she spoke through gritted teeth.

"I'm the reason", she cried wiping her eyes.

"Reason for what ?", Talia shouted frustrated by her going around everything.

She looked at me when she spoke this time a silent plea in her eyes.

"I sent the photos.........I'm the reason you're not together anymore".

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.
I bet y'all didn't expect that.
*wink wink*
Who thought that Amber was responsible ?

Hope you enjoy.

Remember to :
Vote
Comment