Chapter 24 : The Rescue

Chase Williams' POV :

"Okay thanks a lot Mick.... I appreciate it"

"Its no problem Chase you helped me out once and I'll gladly repay the favor.....I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Who was that Chase ?," Natalia asked anxiously "is he gonna help us get Luke back ?"

I turned to look at her, she had changed into a black long sleeved polo shirt with black skinny jeans and black combat shoes. She had all her hair in a high ponytail, all in all she looked absolutely beautiful.

"That was Mick he's an ex army friend of mine he'll be here in...."

I was cut off by the knock at the door. Natalia made to move and open the door but I held her hand stopping her from moving. With a slight nod of my head to the door she nodded in response and I let her go making my way towards the door.

I opened the door slowly a grin forming on my face when I saw who was there. Mick. I was sure that I could count on him.

"Thanks for coming," I grinned at him.

"Its no problem," he said

"Come in, come in,"

"Thanks"

Natalia stared wide eyed as Mick stepped into the room. I couldn't blame her Mick was big and buff, he had the built of a military man and he looked as though he could fill out the room.

"Natalia," I spoke softly diverting her attention to me "this is Mick a good friend and Mick this is  Natalia my wi- I mean Luke's mother"

"Its nice to meet you," Natalia said at the same time Mick spoke "it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Well.....," Mick started "from everything you told me on the phone this Amber chick is obsessed with you and is crazy as hell"

"That's an understatement," Natalia mumbled rolling her eyes.

Mick only smiled at her annoyance "that's a good thing right now," he assured her "that means Chase will be able to distract her while we get Luke yo safety"

She sighed with relief  when she heard the rest of the plan. I would distract Amber while Mick and Natalia find Luke. It was simple enough.

"Let's do this," Natalia said a little more joy in her voice "I can't wait a second longer"

"I so agree," I mumbled.

"Don't forget these," Talia said as she walked into the room holding up 4 walkie talkies in her hand. She passed one to each of us " this will help us to communicate"

"Brilliant idea," Mick smiled at her.

We filed out the door after making sure that the entire building was secured. Talia sat in the driver's seat with Mick beside her while Natalia and I climbed into the backseat.

She pulled out on to the road and started the short journey to Amber's house. I looked over at Natalia to see her hand shaking. I silently reached over taking her hand in my own, raising it to my lips. Placing a soft kiss on her hand I turned to face her.

"What's wrong ?," I asked her softly.

"I'm scared," she whispered it so softly that only I could hear.

"Hey," I whispered "its okay to be scared I am too but we'll get through this....... together"

"Together," she whispered staring at me.

She stared up at me with her big beautiful eyes. I so badly wanted to kiss her but I just knew it wasn't the right time. We had to focus on getting our son back.

"We're here," Talia said pulling me back to reality.

Taking a deep breath I squeezed Natalia's hand "let's do this"

Mick, Natalia and I stepped out of the car and looked around the house. It wasn't huge but it was bigger than a person with her salary should have. The little bitch must be extorting someone. There wasn't any sign of any of her minions.

With a sigh I walked up the steps to the front door. I quickly knocked on the door and waited. A second later the door was flung open.

"Hey Amber can we talk ?,"

She looked overly surprised by my request but she nodded anyway. She turned around and indicated for me to follow her. I pushed up the door all the way but I made sure to not completely close the door, giving Natalia and Mick a way inside.

"Why are you here ?," she asked seriously when I stepped into the kitchen behind her "you said that you never wanted to see me again"

"I said that ?," I asked feigning innocence as she raised her brows at me "I don't remember much amnesia and all," I muttered scratching my head.

I looked up just in time to see Natalia exiting with Luke on her arms.

"Oh crap I totally forgot I need you to meet me at Elena's hotel, room 314 I have a surprise for you"

"Really ?," she screeched "I just knew you loved me"

"Of course I do," I fake grinned at her leaning in to kiss her makeup caked cheek.

I turned leaving her in the room. I literally ran the rest of the way to the car.

"Luke," I grinned when I saw him.

"Daddy," he giggled as I took him into my arms "I missed you"

"I missed you too"

I looked at Natalia and sighed we have Luke back and Amber was on her way right now to a room full of cops. It was over and now I'd have to leave.

"Give me a sec buddy I have to talk with your mom"

He nodded at me like he knew what was about to happen. Taking a deep breath I walked over to Natalia.

"I guess its time for me to go," I mumbled out.

She didn't say anything just stared at me. With a sigh I turned to say goodbye to Luke when I felt a tug on my arm. She pulled me back to her and kissed me slowly.

She said only one word that made me very happy then she kissed me again.

"Together"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Here it is another one. I hope you like it. 😊😊