Chapter 11 : Why ?....I Love You

Natalia Walker's POV :

"What ?!......how is that even possible ?.....Regina doesn't even have a sister"

My father slumped in his seat all of a sudden looking so tired and years older than he really is.

"I'm truly sorry Natalia but I'm afraid Regina does have a sister.....a twin sister to be exact"

I closed my eyes willing back the tears that were threatening to escape. When I came back I thought that I would only have to deal with Chase and try to mend my relationship with Regina but it seems there are a lot of things that I don't know about that could possibly change my life forever. I don't know what will happen in the future but what I do know is that I refuse to run away from my problems again. I'm going to take a stand and solve them the best way I can starting now.

Opening my eyes I met the eyes of my father "tell me everything"

He cleared his throat loosening the collar of his shirt and pulling out his tie. I could already see it on his face that he wasn't ready to speak about it but unfortunately for him he doesn't have a choice.

"Well.....", he began "it was 27 years ago when I met Regina she was beautiful, kind, funny and so passionate about children. I just knew right then that she was the one for me. I asked her out on many dates and in the six month of our relationship I asked her to move in with me. After that we started visiting each others families and just hanging out with them"

He paused as if uncertain if he should continue.

"Don't stop now", I urged him.

Taking a deep breath he continued "I asked her to marry me at the end of the year and she said yes. We got married and About a year later I lost a very important business deal and I went to a club and got drunk. I went home to find who I thought to be Regina in the kitchen drinking wine. I kissed her and took her to bed not giving her a chance to speak. When we were finished she fell asleep and I felt a lot more sober I went downstairs to find Regina sitting there with tears running down her face. I remember it like it were just yesterday.

FLASHBACK
RAYMOND'S {HER FATHER'S} POV :

"H- how did you get down here so fast ?"

"What......I do live here don't I", she snapped at me.

"Are you cheating on me ?", she cried out.

"What ?", I questioned confused "why would you say that ?"

"Why would I say that ?....... Do you hear yourself ?......you were just having sex with someone that obviously wasn't me and now your asking me why I said this"

Just as she finished shouting a woman who looked like the exact replica of Regina stepped in a smug smile on her face. I could literally feel my eyes widening and my jaw falling in shock at the sight before me. I looked at Regina who had tears in her eyes and then the woman who still had a smug smile on her face. When she spoke I knew that I had made a terrible mistake.

"Hello twin sister"

END OF FLASHBACK
NATALIA WALKER'S POV :

Oh my God

Oh my God

Oh my God

I can't believe what I just heard. I feel like my whole life was a big fat lie. Everything just seems messed up in my head but I just have to be certain about one thing "what happened next ?.... Who is my mother ?"

I watched him as he held his head down in shame. When he looked up at me his eyes held so much regret that I already knew the answer. With the revelation of who I was and how I came to be in this world I could understand why Regina hated me so much.

Getting up from my seat I quickly ran down the hall and straight into the open elevator. I quickly pressed the button for the ground floor and in a few seconds I was out the door and running towards my car.

I don't know how it happened but the next thing I knew I was being pushed out of the way. I quickly turned around when I heard tires screeching. My eyes widened in shock at what I saw, Chase was there on the ground in a small pool of blood. I ran over to him as fast as I could. Dropping myself on the ground the tears that I was holding back came forth when I saw how badly hurt he seemed to be.

"Chase", I called out to him cradling his head carefully on my lap.

"Mhmm", he mumbled slowly opening his eyes.

"Somebody call an ambulance", I shouted to the people around us.

I turned back to Chase when I heard that the ambulance was already on the way. I couldn't understand why he would jump in front of the car.

"What were you thinking ?", I questioned him speaking softly.

He only said one sentence with three words but they were forever etched in my mind even after the ambulance came.

"I love you"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait.
I hope you guys enjoy it.
Don't forget to :
Vote
Comment