Chapter 25 : The End

Natalia Walker's POV :

"What are you saying ?," he asked nervously holding his head low.

I smiled up at him tears filling my eyes "I'm saying that I forgive you for hurting me and I'm welcoming you into Luke's and into my life"

He gasped softly his eyes wide as he looked up at me "why are you doing this?," he whispered confused "I thought you hated me"

"I don't hate you.... You saved my life and you put my needs over yours.....you proved yourself,"  I smiled softly at him "I love you"

"Ahhh !!," I squealed as I was picked up off of my feet bridal style and spun around.

"Chase !!," I whined begging him to stop.

He grinned at me as he stopped spinning but he didn't put me down, he instead leaned down to kiss me right smack on the lips. The kiss was filled with a love and passion that couldn't wait to be released. I pulled away from him as I heard the giggles coming from Luke.

"Mommy, Daddy," he called out to us as he ran in our direction.

"I love you too," Luke whispered in my ear just as Luke ran straight into my arms.

I lifted him up and hugged him close to me. I smiled brightly as Chase wrapped his arms around Luke and I in a tight bear hug. My family and it felt so good.

The next few days were pretty hectic. When Amber arrived at the hotel and went into the room she was beyond shocked by what she saw, cops everywhere with guns pointed at her.

She was so shocked that Chase would do this to her. He loved her. She screamed out his name in anger. The cops said nothing they stayed where they were watching her every move. When she made to move a male cop grabbed her and cuffed her. He read her, her rights and brought her to the station.

The next few months after that were stress free. I come out as the author and song writer for numerous books and songs. I got a great reaction from the world who were pretty shocked to hear that I was back with Chase. They were even more shocked to find out that we have a child together. Luke.

He's been nothing but happy. He's overjoyed to spend time with his father. You'll always find them whispering to each other and playing games.

I even took him to see my father. At first I just waited outside but the next visit my father demanded that I spoke to him. After screaming and crying about how he hurt Regina and in turn me, we finally buried the hatchet. I didn't know that Regina heard what I said but a few weeks later she showed up at our house begging for forgiveness. I cried with her and told her I forgave her, after all she's a victim also.

After our little heart to heart things we're looking up. We didn't argue as much and we actually listened to each other most of the time. We she came to me about advice on them adopting a child. I was very happy for them especially since I had news of my own.

I walked into Luke's room after putting the cake into the oven. Like and Chase were sitting on his bed reading his favorite book.

"Hey guys," I spoke softly catching there attention.

"Hey mommy,"  Luke said at the same time chase said "hi love"

"I have something to tell you both," I fidgeted nervously.

"You okay babe ?," Chase asked anxiously.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out looking nervously at them.

"You're having a baby," Luke squealed jumping on the bed "I'm getting a baby brother or sister or both"

"Yeah you will baby," I smiled at Luke who grinned back at me.

I nervously looked at Chase who edged closer to me. I took a deep breath and breathed deeply as he stretched out a hand and gently placed it on my stomach. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"We're having a baby"

I smiled as he pulled me and Luke in close for a tight embrace. Despite all the challenges that we've faced with fate pulling us apart it was all worth it because when fate pulled us back together our love was much stronger than ever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.

This is where the story ends. 😭😭
I hope you all enjoyed this book and let me know your thoughts on if you'd like a sequel.

PS : There will not be a epilogue.

Love Bella