Chapter five

Pic of Bruin.

Bruins POV

What the fuck did I just do. This was a big mistake on my part, I should have left him there but I just couldn't do it. To see the desperation on his face killed me so I let him jump on the back of my bike. As soon as I make the five mile journey to my home I shrug his arms from around my waist. Once he realises and gets off the bike I dismount it also. He opens his mouth to speak but I raise my hand and nod indicating that he needs to be quiet. He shuts right up. I punch in my code and wheel the bike into the garage. I hang up my helmet and leathers then I speak "follow me but don't speak until I tell you too". He hangs his head while nodding shamefully. Too right he should feel that way.

I lead him to the living room and tell him to sit. Turning on the television to entertain him, I leave the room because if I start to demand answers right now, I know in my heart of hearts, I'll loose my shit and blow up on him. Stupid fucking kid. What the hell was he thinking. Anything could have happened to him. I go straight to the gym and without even changing into sweats I start to kick the ever loving crap out of the punching bag. The anger is unreal but ten minutes later I'm more relaxed. It eventually takes me twenty minutes to be calm enough to leave the room and shower.

Walking back toward the living room door I take a deep breath before I enter. He jumps in fright and I take a small sick satisfaction from the action. I slowly walk to the table in front of him and sit. He immediately straightens his back with his head bowed and I wait. This little fucker needs to know what he did was so very wrong so I let him squirm for a few. Eventually I think he's suffered enough and I feel the rage in me has calmed enough to talk to him.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was. That" I punctuate each word. Ok, so maybe not fully calm yet but it's gonna have to be good enough. I need answers. He doesn't raise his head so I continue.

"What would have happened if it wasn't me who passed. Huh! What would you have done if I was some killer, some rapist, some fucking sick twisted bastard who used you for their own gain. You could have been in serious trouble. Do you fucking understand me here?" He still doesn't look up and I see tears start to troll down his cheeks.

"Why were you on that corner?" Still nothing and my patience is wearing thin. I grab his chin and with a touch of force to make him face me. I know he's crying and I sound like a harsh bastard but this is a seriously fucked up situation. "Answer me now, Enzo. I need to know why you were at a fucking street corner that's well known as hookers street. What has happened that you are standing there ready to sell your body? Fuck me, how long has this been going on? Have you been here, in my home, with me fucking you senseless, while you've been doing this? Are you clean for Christ sake?"

Again I sound selfish but they are questions that are realistic. I take a breath to relax me because the poor boy is in hysterics by now and while it's in my nature to dominate, it's not in my nature to be cruel. I just needed a moment to freak out but seeing him so helpless finally gets to me and I offer him some comfort.

"Come here boy." The effect is instant as he jumps into my arms sobbing. I just rub his back up and down waiting for him to relax. I whisper soothing words to him in the hope that he will be calm enough to open up to me. Fuck it! I let him relax too long and now he's fast asleep on my shoulder with his legs and arms wrapped around me like a monkey. I sigh, looks like I have to wait for the answers I need. I bring him to the guest room that I use for the people I sleep with and lay him down. He, being one of those people, will wake up in a safe and familiar environment at least.

I leave him and go downstairs to make food for him to eat once he wakes up. As I prepare chicken and bacon carbonara my mind cannot not help the but replaying the last few hours. Markus and I didn't need to be anywhere this fine Thursday evening so we decided to take our bikes out for a spin. Something we love but don't often have the time to do. We took a scenic route along the coast and finally headed for home. Markus tells me through our helmet speakers that he received a call from Tate at the club and he is needed to go there to check on some trouble he's having with a clients file. I agree to meet him back home and we part ways.

I was in great mood after our evening of relaxation and decided to take the long way home. Big fucking mistake. As I passed hookers street I see him. Enzo. He looked horrible, thin, sick, desperate and so bloody innocent I wanted to break the nose of the john trying to lure him into his car. Now I know that is what the boy was there for but no boy or man who is in a relationship, fuck buddy or not, with me will sell his body if I can help it.

I took to the corner like a man possessed and skidded to a halt between Enzo and the johns car. One look at me and he simply jumped on. I took off and now here we are. Why do I think it was a mistake? Well now I feel, no, I know, I've bitten off more than I can chew because as beautiful and sinfully sexy as Enzo is, I'm nowhere near ready to be responsible for another human being. On the other hand, as I'm cooking up a storm, I realise that's exactly what's about to happen. And to me that's just fucked my world up.