Chapter ninteen

Rubin's pov

Holy shit! Bru is the sexy beast from earlier. How am I supposed to feel about this guy. First he's a prick, next he's a savior, then he's a nice heartbroken guy and now he's a sexy beast. I'm confused. It must show on my face because he snaps his fingers in front of me to bring me back to reality whilst calling my name.

"I'm sorry, I know you are confused but I'm gonna be straight up here. I want you" he tells me like it's the most natural thing to say to someone. What the fuck! I'm not some conquest. "You want me. What do you want with me? Hum! Let me see. You want to fuck me-" he starts to shake his head furiously as he interrupts. "Wait, wait! No, no, I said that wrong. Shit. I'm bad at this. No, I really like you and I want to know if you'd be willing to give us a go. I'm not used to being in an exclusive relationship but I want to try with you. If that's what you want that is. My identity at the club is hidden and only Markus knows about my dancing. I've never told nobody else, ever. I'm hoping that by reviling this secret to you that it makes you realize that I'm serious." He shrugs his shoulders with a tilt of his head and there is only one word to describe the action. Cute.

"Let me show you" he says as a new song starts in the background. He takes my hand and pulls me to him. Our naked chests hit and it sets fireworks off in my stomach. Then in perfect synchronization we dance. If I thought I loved dancing before then I was sadly mistaken. Dancing with this man blows my mind. He twists me so my back is at his front and I am suddenly sent into an outward twirl. When he draws me back in he makes me face him and our rock hard cocks meet. It makes me gasp. He grinds his into mine and I close my eyes in ecstasy.

We move fluidly across the floor and never take our eyes off one another. I can read it there, in his eyes, that he's telling the truth and it stuns me. He really does want me. Do I want him? Can I get past our crappy start and take that leap of faith? I don't know. What I do know is I want him tonight. And I'm gonna get him.

As the song winds down we slow down ending what has to be the most intense dance of my life. It's like we were made to dance together. We would look like a porn in the world of dance if others could see us. We just fit. We're that good together. He leans in and we kiss. And it's just as intense as the tango we shared. I allow his tongue access into my mouth and it's amazing.

He walks me backwards never removing his sensual lips from mine. Suddenly I'm pushed. I free fall but rather than hit the ground I land on something soft, I look down and see a foam dance mat under me, it's the size of a small bed. I'm startled when I look up and see a very naked, very aroused and very well hung Mr Bruin Boots above me. He is shameless as he strokes his leaking cock and it's the sexiest sight I've ever lived to see.

"Do you want me sexy?" He asks. And like a dumb fucker my mouth hangs open and I nod. He laughs softly. "Hey sexy my eyes are up here. Don't worry he's all yours and you'll be seeing plenty of him. But for now can you try concentrate. I want you, do you feel the same? But I need you to listen clearly this is not happening unless you want to try a relationship with me. I'm not having a one night stand with you. This is not that type of thing. So honestly ask yourself if you want me too." It's like he read my mind about having him for tonight at least.

I won't lie it's fucking difficult to process my thoughts with him standing there so sexy and ready to be ridden like a show horse but I try. Can I see myself as his boyfriend, sure he can be moody but then again we've had an unusual and unexpected start. I do like him and there is a strange pull to him that I know is attraction. He's all I could think about when I was on the streets. As the saying goes there's a fine line between love and hate and it must be true because we hated each other for a time so who says we can't love each other too.

"Yes"