Chapter twenty seven

Rubin's pov

They both start apologizing yet again so I signal for them to stop. I know they're sorry but they are making very little sense right now "one at a time please. Bru, go first because your not his love" I instruct with attitude and I see them both smirk at me as if I'm just too cute. I just roll my eyes at the smart asses.

"Sorry baby but your just adorable" Bru states.

"Not the time mister" I growl at him and this time he listens for fear of upsetting me again. "Your right. I am really sorry and I'll tell the poor boy that when I see him. You see Mar and I are always first to believe in each other. We've only ever had each other for as long as we can remember so if something bothers him it bothers me and vice versa. I automatically believed that Enzo had done those horrible things but unfortunately so did Mar. I didn't stop to check if he had proof because I know him and he's so level headed at all times, I presumed he would've had it. Unfortunately he hadn't. We've talked it through and we both realize that our lack of trust of others is hurting all of us and our relationships. So we've decided to go talk to someone about it. I hope he's okay and I promise to make my part up to him as soon as he'll allow me too."

This shocks me. I'm impressed that they've come to this decision, it's not something I would've thought of but as I think more on it that are one hundred percent right. I'm glad that we will be finally be free to open up our stormy relationships to brighter things in the future. So I smile. Bruins eyes fill with lust at the sight so I turn to Markus.

"Mar, I can see by the devastation on your face that what you have to say needs to be said to him not me. So go to him but be warned that if either of you pull this shit again you won't be forgiven. I can't talk for Enzo but I know I won't be as easy to win over. Got it" they both nod. I tell Markus the name of the hotel he's in and give him the room key. I warn him that Enzo might ask him to leave and threaten him that he'd better do as the boy says. I just hope Enzo doesn't hate me for telling mar where he is.

Mar doesn't waste one seconds before he's out the door. "Do you think it was safe to let him drive?" I call the question to Bru as I fill a glass of water in the kitchen. I turn to hear his answer and nearly drop my glass. He's here and he's stalking toward me like a lion hunting a gazelle "he's a big boy" he tells me in a husky voice. And just like that I'm hard as hell.

The water is taken from my hand and I'm engulfed in his big, strong arms. I tilt my head in invitation and it's all he needs. We kiss hungrily and unashamedly rub our bodies together, loving the friction between us. He's hot as fuck and I plan on finding out just what's under that layer of clothes. I rip at his top as he opens the string of my sweats I left in. It's as exciting as it is frustrating removing clothes whilst clawing at each other's bodies and kissing. It just adds to the fun.

Finally naked I instantly fall to my knees and suck his cock. He hisses and twists my hair in his hands. "Fuck" he half whispers. Cupping his balls I take him deep and he starts to face fuck me. "Do you like that, hum, do you like my fat cock in your mouth baby?"  He says in the sexiest voice and it has me leaking. I look up at him and almost cum at the sight of him loosing his mind over me. I hum and he blows in my mouth. Someone liked that I see.

Not even giving me a chance to process a thought he throws me over his shoulder. In two seconds I feel the softness of the couch on my bare back. Bruin settles his beautiful body between my legs and looks tenderly into my eyes "baby I'm sorry and I promise not to act like an asshole toward you ever again. Do you forgive me" He asks gently.

"I will if you do one thing for me" I say.

"Anything" is his response.

"Shut up and fuck me" I tease and he laughs. He doesn't respond with words just with his body. Magically lube appears from the side table but I don't even question it. Horny bastards. Thank fuck. He kisses ever inch of my body as he preps my hole for him. When he leans into me he looks into my eyes silently asking if I'm ready. I'm no virgin thanks to that dickhead Trevor so I'm more than ready for him. I nod.

He fills me completely and swiftly and that stinging burn assaults me but I love it. I move under him as we begin to fuck each other's brains out. It's hot and sexy and hard. I'm turned on like never before. A light sheen of sweat covers our bodies as we continue our trusting. It's not that sweet make up sex that others crave, not for us, we want it raw and rough. He gives as good as he gets and by the time we're done there is not a surface in the room untouched and not a position untried. Best sex ever.

I'm bent over the arm of the couch with one knee up on it as he slams into me from behind and I call out "I'm cumming, oh fuck me, ugh, yeah give it to me you sexy bastard" this stirs his own release and we both cum, shouting out our pleasure as we do one final time of many. We pant and I feel lightheaded as he finds the strength to move us to a lying down position "I think you killed me" I mumble as I fall asleep to his chuckles.