Chapter six

Rubin's POV

I hold on tight as this stranger takes many twists and turns. What feels like twenty minutes later we take a final turn down a back alley and my heart thuds in my chest. What have I done. He could be taking me anywhere. The freedom I felt is very short lived as he pulls up to what looks like a clubs back entrance. Shit. I'm going to be a sex slave and I did this to myself.

Tapping on my cheek wakes me from my thoughts and I focus on the man in front of me. I hadn't felt him move, I didn't see him remove the helmet and as look into his kind eyes I realised I didn't hear him speak. "Huh. I'm sorry I didn't hear you" I whimper. He tilts his head like he's a puppy assessing the situation. I can't help it, I let out a light giggle. He looks so cute. Then I realise what kind of predicament I'm in and look away before I anger him.

Until he speaks "hey kid calm your tits, I'm not going to hurt you. Althooooough" he stretches out the word like a twelve year old and it instantly relaxes me. "You could have picked a better way to escape. Silly move button. But your with me now and I'll help you as best I can. I'm Markus, what's the name button" he asks/teases, as he bops me on the tip of my nose.

"Well it's not button, bighead. My name is Rubin. I'm sorry I just jumped you like that but I am, as the aliens in toy story say, 'eternally grateful'." He tilts that cute face of his again before full on belly laughing. It makes me retaliate as I also burst out laughing. I think I'm going to like him. After a few minutes we sober up and he takes my hand as he escorts me from the bike and into the club. It's the back of the club so he leads me up a stairs and into an office before I can see any of the establishment.

Another good looking guy is seated behind a desk and he breaths a sigh of relief once he sets eyes on Markus. I go to a plush looking sofa placed across from the desk and simply wait. I don't have the slightest clue what I am even doing hanging around but for some reason I feel like it's the best thing to do. Half an hour later I feel yet another bop to my nose and I know it's bighead, hey, he can call me button I can call him whatever I like.

"Button, button, wakey wakey. It's time to go" he whispers in my ear. Huh! Shit I fell asleep. How stupid am I? Jeeze I only met this man after I ambushed his bike, I'm in a strange club that he seems to own or run and yet, I feel comfortable enough to dose off on his company couch. I really am a stupid, spoilt, child. Anyone else would've said thanks and ran away. I know he said he'd help me but am I so desperate that I just believe what he says. Yep. Looks like I am because as soon as he takes my hand I follow like a lost soul.

Back on his bike I refuse to allow the dread consume me. It wants to, oh it really wants to but I can't help the feeling that the bighead in front of me will protect me somehow. The foreboding feeling of the unknown is just lighter from being in his presence and although it's childish and unrealistic, I just let the feeling wash over me. Because as sad as it is to admit this to myself I feel more comfortable and safe right now than I have ever felt in my life with the exception of being in my beloved best friends company. So if it last two hours, two weeks, or two more minutes, I'm just going to go with the flow.

Soon enough we pull into the driveway of a big beautiful house. I won't delude anyone into thinking it's a mansion but it would fit a family of ten for sure. Markus pulls his bike into a garage and I notice two stunning cars and another bike. Shit. I just feel it in my bones that he doesn't live alone here and my fear escalates yet again. Markus knows fuck all about me and I about him. This could easily end in disaster.

"Honey I'm home" Markus calls out in a playful tone as we make our way through the house. It's a beautiful place, albeit it's a bachelor pad but that doesn't demolish its beauty.

Speaking of beautiful,the most amazing sight of a man turns the corner and my heart nearly stops in my chest. Tall, bad boy looks, his golden brown hair is the perfect mix of brown and blonde is fixed in a fowhawk. Taller than anyone in the room and his presence would capture any many or woman's attention. Little did I realise,  I that caught his attention as I notice a young red, rimmed, eyed man peek from behind him. We have what could only be called a four way inspection of one another.

After some time the intense staring is broken by Markus and the beautiful man as the both speak at the same time "why is Rubin Chance in our home?" Asks the beauty.

As Markus asks "what the fuck did you do to Enzo?". Oh fuck! He knows me.