Chapter two

"It's ok." Osa says as he leans closer as  hear a,"Chicka!" noise.

"OMG OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"I scream as i see Osa's lifeless body and all i hear come out of my mouth is,"all i wanted to feel is your soft kiss on my mouth."

i look around to see a person down my stairs and he had an angered expression on his face and i look at him up and down in one hand is a crossbow and in the other a clear liquid it looks bad than i look back at Osa and see the arrow in his head,"i never noticed the arrow why not until now maybe i was paying so much attention to how much i love him and i wanted him i never really thought about it...."HE HE WAS THE RESON FOR THIS I WANT HiM TO TO...why did he do it "HEY PRICK WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL HIM!?!?".

"BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU TAVIS DID YOU HAVE FEEING FOR HIM!" ? says as he gets angered.

"Uhg hey when do you care of my sexual likes!"I say as he walks up each step with every word.

"you are mine do you understand if you every try to leave me i will abuse you you if you ever try to hurt me i will do every thing bad to you don't try anything i can take more than your virginty."He says as he is in front of me.

"plz dont hurt me." I say as he smiles.

"I love you why would i ?"He says as he sticks the needle in my skin as i try to run i get up and i fall and the room becomes darker and darker.

A/N Hello guys i have a lot of things that are coming your way in my books so get ready all will be updated i will try to do this new thing were i update every book on the same day so I'm gonna try it now i have to go write all of my books.I must be leaving Au Revoir (goodbye in french)

Xoxo ~Travis/Travii