Epilogue

(A/N Warning sexy things in this chapter but you can skip past them i made markers but if you do read till the end... Thanks for all the reading and support i got but there is always a door that closes and another one begins!)

Travis's Pov

-2 years later-

I heard rocks clang against my window i got out of my pink bedsheets and claimed out of bed i went over to my flower decorated window and i opened it and i kinda got hit in the head with one i seen who hit me anger on my face but once i seen him his muscular body his eyes his hair i started to cry is this really happening....is he back i put both my legs out the window and i jumped i know i sounded crazy i was caught by my man my bad boy with the brown hair and red tips, "Duncan!" I cried in his arms and he kissed me and i could feel his little friend feeling the moment to he made out with me. Me and him walked to the barn that was close to our house and thats where the kids weren't allowed because it was a party place and some place where i stayed . I pointed him the direction and he took me me their and he looked at me, "am i your knight and shining murderer." He said to me and i shook my head yes. He took me inside the barn and threw me onto the bed on the second level and once i hit the bed he was on top of me making out with me.

-SEXY STUFF STARTS-

"Are you ready for this?" He asked me and i knew what he meant,"Yes!" I said to him i was exited i had never done this before. He took off his shirt and took mine off as he started making out with me. Before i even knew it we both had no clothes on he kissed me down my jawline and he sucks on my collarbone..That was probably gonna leave a big purple mark he keep going lower and lower and he sucked on my buds and he did them to both i grabbed his little friend and i jacked it and he moaned against me. I moaned as he sucked more and more. He went down to my lower area and he grabbed my member and started a pace up and down slowly than sucking on the tip i moaned at his gesture he came up and kissed me i pushed him to stand up, "Did you not-" He moaned loudly as i tried to take all the inches of his cock in my throat i couldn't it was so big and about 10 inches. He grabbed my head and tried to force it but didn't. He picked me up and kissed me again and put a hickey in my neck. and he lie me on the bed he went down their and started licking my entrance and i moaned so loud he put fingers up to my mouth, "SUCK" He ordered me and started licking me i liked this side of him. He stuck 2 fingers in me and licked me i moaned in pain and pleasure. It felt amazing but it hurt and what he was about to do next was gonna hurt he lined his member with my entrance.He pushed in inch by inch and made out with me to mask the little yelling it hurt so bad and he pushed in hardly. He hit my prostate first hit and my vision clouded a little as i screamed in pleasure.

He grabbed my member and pumped it hard as he smashed into me and moans came from every pound he hit my sweet spot every time and he kissed me and i came everywhere and he fucked me harder and harder and he came in me hard and he pushed it far in me.

-END OF SEXY THINGS-

He lie next to me and he pulled my body close, "Duncan will we die together?" I said to Duncan and he looked at me, "there is no end to us i'm like a god and your my godess there is no end." He said to me and i kissed him and he stuck ho tongue in my mouth cuddling me and i knew i was safe, "Travis Snow Flake" He said, "Will you marry me?" He asked and i cried in his arms, "Yes YES YES ABSOLUTELY YES!"I said this was the night i would forever remember... Forever.