Chapter Eleven

Duncan's POV
I woke up to the family and all I hear is a 'NYA!' And I get up quickly but quietly not to wake the kids and my little puppy and I walked out to see the saphire girl was standing in the kitchen and there was cake and cookies and there was a cake on the floor I went over to our closet not talking to her and step in (no pun intended XP) I grabbed the mop and I picked up the rest of the cake chunks.
"T-thanks." She says with her light voice.
"No problem just stop talking." She looks at me kinda upset and I started back with my glare.
"Oh o-ok..." She said almost not able to hear I started mopping the floor and I seen her wound held and I almost had finished and than I did, "You should go for a walk we are leaving soon so you need to be ready."  I said as she looked confused as hell.
"What do you mean by leave?" She said as I glared back at her and she looked down and I answered, "we have a big family and I'm not putting my kids in danger because of any more of our actions you can keep your look but me and travis need to change appearances because we are suspects and we can live regularly kinda."

She looked at me than looked down at the ground quickly speaking, "W-what do you mean by kinda?" I didn't reply to her and i went to wake up travis and thought about something 'Where is travis's brother' ugh if I don't care fuck him.I walk into our room and he was missing!? The window was broken and his diary was on the ground.
"GAHHH!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs out the door and I seen a police car heading our way I went inside and closed the door I wish this was all just a dream