chapter Twenty-Three

Travis's POV

I was up all night baking a Pink strawberry and blue berry cake because the kids love it. I went to my room while the cake was finishing. I walked in and my new puppy tried to come out but i didn't let him i wanted to surprise the kids with another dog. I looked at the phones i bought the kids for their birthdays and i had already set them up and put my number in it just incase. I looked down and she whimpered up at me, "Ill let you out today because its the kids birthday but when they wake up." I knew i had to take the dog out to pee and i walk out with him. I see saphire she looked tired and so fucking happy and she looked at me and fell down. I went to go look if she was ok and i seen her phone "Wanna date me?" Was on the screen and it had nova's contact, "Oh she's ok." Saphire's head had hit the wall tho but nothing i can doooo i guess. I walked outside and let the dog do his business and he did,"Good boy." I heard a twig snap, "Hey." I herd the voice and my eyes started to tear up i tried to reach for his hand but it was just my head, "SCREW YOU!" I yelled at no one at all i walked back inside and locked the door the puppy trying to lick me."Why does this have to be so hard." I pulled out a picture of me and Duncan kissing each other and he held me tightly, "His love i just want to feel his stupid touch." Tears fell from my eyes its funny how i went to from the kidnapped to the lover to the boyfriend of my kidnapper who wanted to kiss me every time he seen me it was worth the wait but 4 years i want his touch.....NO i'm gonna go see him and than the next time ill bring the kids but it'll be after the kids birthday 12....I cant believe they are 12 they are growing.

Joey's Pov

We woke up and went downstairs and we seen daddy holding a cake ready and a NEW PUPPY! I act like such a girl but i'm not but i love puppies and i love cake.My sister grabbed my hand she was younger than me but by a few minutes but i smiled anyway even tho thinking of mom this is home now and i'm ok with that but me and Jen still miss her. I gave her hand a squeeze and we walked over as him and saphire started singing happy birthday i didn't notice she was their but when we got their we blew out the candles as they finished and we smiled. Is this what they called an almost full family i guess so an i loved it. "We have school today." I laughed, "at least we got up early!" I said to them and they smiled as they cut me and Jen a piece of cake. We sat at the table and seen the other puppy and it ran to jin as my getting big pupper came over to me."Melody," Jen whispered to all of us, "I love the dog and the name." She picked up the dog and hugged her and the dog licked her face,"eww dog breath."

She smiled to me and i smiled back picking up my puppy I had more experience with puppies than her...WAIt i just used another huge word correctly i'm learning as much as Jen as she teaches me."Hey guys i herd we are getting Neighbors and i would like you to see if their your age and if they went to your school." Saphire said to use and i was going to and i was gonna force Jen to too me and Jen have to travel everywhere together me and Jen finished our cake, "We are gonna change for school." Me and her walked upstairs and went to my room she chose my outfit "JEN I NEED SOMETHING SUPER CUTE!" I said to her i was nervous to see whoever was next door i hope it was a b- Girl. A cute one too i put on the pinks shirt and i loved it and i put on my tight jeans i looked amazing and i put on my black vans with pink on the bottoms. I fixed my hair to perfection. My award winning smile shined through and i i seen my sister she had on a dress.

Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had a bow in it,"Ok i seen the new neighbors they are second boys and one girl. "But the boys looked alike and so hot!" She said and i got super excited to see th- HER I walked with my sister over to their house and the boys looked at me and i blushes... Why did they have this affect on me. They walked over to me "Hey!" They both said to me in unison in deep slick german accent 'THEY ALREADY WENT THROUGH PUBERTY ITS MY 12 TH BIRTHDAY' I thought to myself, "So how old are you guys?" I asked and they would barely even get out a, "14" I blushed again what is this feeling so sudden and new, "Hey can you look up." One of them placed their hands under my chin and lifted up my face to see a very blushy Joey, "We have to get to school we will see you when we see you guys." Jen punched their arms and she dragged me away "JOEY WHAT JUST HAPPENED" Jen asked me and i didn't know how to reply i was still blushing we made it to school and we went inside to start another day of hard work and by hard work i mean making new girl friends! With Jen by my side.

A/N 999 WORDS OMGGGG IS IT CUTE OR NO! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU DO TOOOO!!!