Chapter Fourteen

Travis's POV
I woke up my head hurt and it smelt horrible i stayed on the floor scared to stand any ground at all, "Psst!" I heard a female whisper at me,"Get up come to me." I got up slowly and walk towords the soft voice i heard

"Who are you?" i asked as she replied quickly, "My name is Abigail." she said and a guard yelled at us. "SHUT UP YOU LIGHTS OUT!" i went to sleep and i fell out i didn't know how tired i was.

I was woken up by a bell i'm guessing breakfast a girl walked in with flowers in her hair and a lovley sweater, she grabbed my hand and picked me up "I'm Abigail now lets go your innocent i can see." She said to me puzzle flew onto my face,"I Can feel it." She said i looked into her eyes and she dragged me to the breakfast place and she sat down and pulled out a bag of gummies."How did you-" I asked and she looked ready to answer,"you'll find out soon." I was grabbed from behind, "BABY ARE YOU FINE HOW ARE YOU I MISS YOU I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU." Duncan said while kissing me and guards looking and Abigail was surprised to see whats going on.

"Stop it babe." i giggled i couldn't take it , "HEY SIT DOWN AND EAT FUCKING BREAKFAST!" A Guard yelled at me and Duncan  and we sat down and i giggled a little more and Abigail handed me gummies and i ate some and gave some to Duncan, "don't eat anything else unless i give it to you." She wispered to me and a guard came over to her, "Time for you to go, go to your fathers office." The guard scolded her and she winked and blew a kiss to me as she left.

Another dumb bell went off and people started walking to a door with a sign of "Courtyard" As me and Duncan tried to leave a guard yelled at Duncan, "ONLY A's CAN GO OUT" I looked at my clothes and there was an A on it and Duncan has E. Fuck Duncan walked out of the line and i went out alone i was scared to see what would happen.

(A/N Im sorry that its short my phone and laptop broke but i fixed my laptop But there will be a new book about a merman and this one is pre-written so all i have to do is type it so hope you liked this chapter and the next one will be out really soon)