Chapter Seventeen

Jen's Pov

I've been sleeping with my brother in his room for days to keep him from crying and annoying everyone i have to keep myself from doing the same....Tomorrow me and joey attend this dumb logic called school... saphire thinks its best for us to learn and become people but im drifiting away to slee-

-the next morning-

I get up quickly School i know my ABC well most of them but i don't remember how to count -i go to saphire's and nova's to go get my Outfit and she had a dress ready for me in her hands and she smiled, "II think you'll look cute in this one!" She excitedly said with her bubbly attitude that i always seen she helped me put on my dress and it slid on it looked good i loved it.... Than Joey came in looking a little sad and saphire put on my shoes "I've got yours." Nova said as he helped my brother put on the pants and the button up white shirt and a tie they got us ready and we went out to the car.

As we walked to the door we herd a little noise but didn't mind it we all walked out and Joey walked out to the car by himself and a dog jumped on him and licked him, "PUPPY YOU FOUND MEE!!!" Joey said to the puppy hugging him and petting him and joey was happy to be rejoined with his pup friend saphire smiled to see Joey happy for just a little time because he wasnt for a little, "If thats your dog how did it find joey?" Nova was puzzled by that, "I told puppy we play hid and seek before we left and he found me !!" And Nova just opened the car and acted like nothing happened.

We arrived at the school Joey still happy and we got out and joey brought the dog with him inside but people tried to stop him before he made it to the door and they tried to grab the dog calling it a mutt and Joey screamed in a super high pitch as they tried to snach the dog and joey kept screaming every time they would try to take his doggy away and he screamed even a little and a lot so they just gave up and let us in and we went inside ready to make new friends!!

Travis's Pov

The alarm had gone off and a prisoner was loose and i ran with Duncan and we where in the cell after and than they said that it might have just been a breech in the system but i was scared someone was on the loose and they sent us to work and i was scared i've never done this before Ducan grabbed my hand "We can do this together."

The day was finally over after all the work and i went to my cage i would call it and Duncan took me their he is tried to the girls had us ll day but i answered most things and they locked the door behind ever prisoner and we sat down, "ugh its hot." Duncan started taking off his orange prison clothes and i blushed, "I'm so fucking tired." He lie down on the floor and he went to sleep right while i was watching I looked around the corners and seen no officer in sight and i looked for my ipod got it and took a picture.

{The picture travis took}

It looked so hot and he gipped his under where while he was sleeping i slid the ipod back where it belong and i ate some food and i heard  a wisper and another note was left at my door and i started reading and a smile appeared as i got excited fr...

It looked so hot and he gipped his under where while he was sleeping i slid the ipod back where it belong and i ate some food and i heard a wisper and another note was left at my door and i started reading and a smile appeared as i got excited from what i was reading

(668 words Proud of me or nah but i did two book Trapters today and i hope you love both my books i'm working on!!! i'm os tired so i'm gonna go now hope you love the the chapter and if you did STAR THAT SHITT!