Chapter Twelve

Travis's POV
My vision blurred it didn't look like my house I didn't know were I was I started to scream
"HELP ME!!" I screamed out and the person threw me on the ground.

"TRAVIS KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICE DOWN GOD YOUR SUCH A WUSS!" He yells at me as I get instantly angry at his comment.

"SAY IT AGAIN BITCH I'LL RIP YOU TO NOTHING!" I say to him and we both get angry and I look at him, "TAKE ME HOME I WANT MY DUNCAN" I say still yelling at him and blush at the word I said 'mine' the word eco than I heard his voice in my head remembering something he had said to me 'I love you cupcake' I blushed extremely hard.

"WHAT ARE YOU BLUSHING FOR YOU JUST YELLED AT YOUR BROTHER." I looked at him and I was angry "BROES DON'T TAKE EACH OTHER AWAY FROM LOVE." I say as a tear slips out of my eye and he hugs me, "Look I'm sorry but you just haven't met me yet like we were suppose to but I seen your "Add" on the TV and I just wanted to see you before anything happened." He says with a worried tone and I knew he wasn't kidding I knew that it was real that he, cared.
"Did you do anything stupid before you left." I asked him and that earned me a death glare.
"I called the cops." He said so casually I almost punched him in his fucking face.
"WE HAVE TO GO NOW!My kids my friend and my boyfriend are in danger." I say concerned and he takes me De wey to the house and we were there in second I heard a gun fire and I ran to a window and went inside I seen my kids and saphire hugging each other I grabbed sapphires hair and she gasped than she calmed as she seen me.I pointed at the window and grabbed her and got her out of it.
"Jen, Joey auntie saphire will take care of you while u do things here if I return I will see you soon." I said to them and they nodded I kissed both their heads and I put them out the window and I said to saphire, "keep them safe with everything you've got." I said as she nodded and ran with the kids.I turned quickly and ran to the only place I could go to my bedroom.I made it quickly and Duncan was there I hugged him as two officers spring in the doorway.
"you both are under arrest for murder and getting out of prison," the woman says as I see my journal on fire I took the arrest and they hand cuffed me and Duncan and we were off to prison.

~3 days later~

We sit in a car with a bunch of other prisoners and we have been here for hours in the smallest one out of all of the people on the bus. Duncan is out of sight I haven't seen him in 3 days.My eyes start to tear and the bus comes to a complete stop and I know where we are J-Brige prison the only huge prison a long time away from home I hope the kids and saphire are ok. I look up and I quickly look at the door in shock as I hear it slam open.

Saphire's POV
I see a cop car pass by and he stops as he sees the kids by my side
"Are you ok?" I hear his voice and a blush creeps up my cheeks as I hear it.

"I-I'm fine.Do you know where I'm going sir" I looked at the boy with blue hair.

"I forgot to tell you my name uhm I'm nova." A blush pops up on his cheeks,"you are headed to town I can give you a ride if you need one." He says as I look into his eyes...Do I go?