Chapter Four

Travis's POV

"So what you telling me is that I'm gonna have to stay down here until you trust me?" I say as I give him puppy dog eyes, "will you at least sleep with me until you 'trust me'?"

"No, no you're not gonna hit me with the puppy dog eyes and I don't fully trust you yet. Maybe if you are good I will sleep down here with you." Duncan says as I smile a little bit more.

"You still have to earn my trust too, and we are going to try to make this kidnapping thing work for now we can push aside that you killed my best friend and just let the relationship or whatever it is just go." I say with a big smile

"Good," he puts his palm on my face, "love you little one." he says as he leans in to kiss me.

"I love you too." I say as we have the kiss of our lives and thats what started the kidnapper x the kidnapped.

-2 months later-

"Duncan."I cry once i seen what he got me.

"She is yours what do you wanna name her?" He ask as i wipe some of my tears off

"i want her to be called Celestia it's perfect." I say as all i want to do is hug him.

"I got you two other presents and i will make this day perfect for you little one." He says as he pulls something from his back pocket and hands me a pin and says,"Your gonna need this."

At first i didn't understand and than my mind was saying 'open it' and i did just that and what i had seen in my hand was amazing it was a book but it was blue and had dots on it in the form as a map and it was a journal and all i did was hugged him and say,"i didn't think that my kidnapper would make my life so amazing."

"now on to the last gift of today." He says.

"Roof roof." Celestia says.

"Come on girl."I say as we go inside and i see a path of roses to the kitchen i follow them as i see a big chocolate cake that say the words Happy Birthday Travis and all i hear from behind me is,"surprise!" and at that moment i knew that i had been kidnapped by the right person.

"I love you so much!"i say as i blow out the 3 candles there and i ask,"Can i go up to our room?"

"Yes you can" He says.

"Come on Celestia." I say as i go to write in my journal.

"Dear diary,

Oct 20,2017 Duncan gave me the best birthday that a boy could have the only person i want is him and him only i know that he killed my best friend ,but i have gotten over that i just wanted to leave at first but now all i want to do is stay here its like he attracts me now.Me and Duncan have 1 child its are new fer baby her name is Celestia and she is the cutest puppy I've ever seen and i have so much to write about.Ok so i got here on exactly Aug 20,2017 and ever scents i got here all me and him were trying to do was earn trust and yeah and than a month later he was trying to make me feel comfortable with were we were living and he knew a lot about me ,but i knew so little when i first arrived but you can learn a lot about him and i kinda found out some personal things ,but i like to keep it on his interest and its almost his birthday i will have to give him a gift soon."i write as i close my journal and i go to lie down and when i do i feel a force go down on my body.

"Hehehehhe."Duncan laughs.

"Get off me my big boy heheh." I giggle.

"Than give me a another cute giggle." He says as i try to giggle but can't.

"I can't giggle."I say as Duncan has other plans and all i hear is,"i can make you giggle." He says as he starts to tickle me.

"Duncan heheheh please eheheh stop heheheh" I managed to get the words out in the middle of each giggle.

"Tell me you love me." He says.

"I love you." I say as i kiss him and he stops tickling.

" So im gonna take Celestia out to go pee for the night and ill meet you back in here my lovable boy." I say as he pecks me on the cheek,"yep just be careful,Ok?"he says as he hands me a pice of paper that says help.

"Ok?"i replie with as i get Celestia into her harness and we head to the door.I opened it just to get blasted by the cold October air and i just stat walking with Celestia.

"Maybe we can make this a walk/pee break."i say as Celestia starts barking of joy.As me and Celestia walk i hear a car and it passes by and the guy inside was looking at my strangely and i look on tope of the car and see red and blue and before i know it the lights started shining and the man was out of the car and said,"Freeze!"and i thought about the paper that Duncan gave to me and i put it in on Celestia's harness and i said go give it to daddy and she was gone as fast as her little legs could take her.

"I SAID FREEZE." Officer said and i reply with a question like,"i am i just needed to send a message now what do you want with me?"

"I'm gonna have to take you down to the station sir."He says and i walk over to him and he handcuffs me,"well looks like I'm off to jail for no reason." I think.

Duncan's POV

'scratch scratch scratch scratch!' is all i hear through the house

"WERE IS THAT NOISE COMING FROM." I say because i am stressed that my little ones are not back and i try to look for the noise i follow it strait to the source and it comes from my door?I open my door up to see what it was and it was Celestia?

"What happened to travis girl." i say as i pull out the 'help' note i gave to travis and know that he is in trouble and the thought of it scared me "Celestia stay here I'm gonna go get my little one."i say as i start running in the direction travis walked in.

"Travis no matter the cost i will save you from anything." I think as i see a blue haired girl and i ask her,"Hello have you seen a blue haired boy had a puppy with him?."

"Yes i did he was arrested and the cop guy told him that he was gonna go down to the station." ??? replied.

"what is your name?" I ask.

"Saphire."she replies with.

"Thanks for helping me find my senpai saphire."I say as i run down to the station.

"Your welcome!" I hear saphire scream as i run to save my little one.

=word count 1186=

A/N hello guys did you like the long chapter do you like this book tell me comment it and you could vote anyway counts it is fun writing.I know that i said that this would be released on Friday ,but since i got it finished today i can give it to you today.I might be able to write a longer chapter of this book today but i want to do all the other books so this will be put off till later if you likes Vote

Xoxo ~Travii/Travis

=final word count 1316=