Chapter Three

I weak up in a chair with duck tape all over my body,"mmmppphh!"I scream as i get no reply."My mouth is covered what happened!" I say as i remember yesterdays events.

"my prince of spades are you awake yet" I hear the voice of the guy say yesterday as i feel water start poring from my eyes,"WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME!" i think as the mysterious man who looked my age ,but sounded older.

"HE HE HE I love playing these games." My kidnapper says,"what do you mean?THIS IS NOT A GAME" I think to myself as i kinda get upset ,and it feels like he was reading my mind.

"Well my little prince your gonna be with me and we need to go over a few ground rules." He says with the same soulless voice he always uses,"First things first you are mine now and you only belong to me  and me only so if you are seen with other guys you are practically killing them ,second thing you will do every thing i say and if you don't you get a punishment ,third thing is you can NOT use any phones or leave this house until you are trust worthy enough which i have no power at all and your phone has been taken up now you got every thing my little one." He says as i bob my head up and down to show i understand.

"You will be moved to your room later and if you are't too loud i can take that tape off your mouth and breakfast is soon." He says as he rips the tape off my mouth and a small whimper comes from my mouth.

"Can i ask you something Sir?" I ask as he bobs his head up and down,"first what is your name second how old are you?"i ask in an innocent tone of voice.

"My name is Duncan and i am 19 years old and before you ask i know that is a 4 year age difference i know that you are 15 and i have had my eyes on you for a while." Duncan says,"WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME SIR!?" I scream.

"That is classified info."He says
"I'm gonna be trapped here forever!" I think.
A/N ok so I haven't been uploading recently I promise that I will get a chapter out bye this Friday that is really long ok? Ok.