Chapter Thirteen

Saphire's POV
He is an officer I looked back at him with a bit of confidence
"Yes I will go you " I said forgetting that the kids where there, "sorry we." I blushed again and opened the back door for the kids to get in. They hopped in and I put on their seat belts and slipped into the front seat. I put my hands in my lap and was just ready for my blush to fade but it didn't feel like it every was....
Duncan's POV
I WAS GOING FUCKING INSANE TRAVIS BABY....I looked around and I was about to be put on a boat but they put me off and they put me with others.They only know a few things but not any murders I'v done even tho there are many they still haven't found me. I look as I see the boat arriving and they put me in first and restrain my arms and legs me and travis need to escape but I don't know how long it would take but I will get us both out and I will be able to love my baby as long as his book is burned I only felt feeling for him i would die for him I need to get us out and out friends will be help....
Travis's POV
I see who walks in and it gives me full shock.I see..... Jay walk in and than the memories or me and him came flooding back how he loved me and it was all a game for him and his friends and than he actually fell in love with me I wanted to punch the bitch in his fucking face.He looked at me and winked as he looked at everyone and said," EVERYONE WILL BE UNRESTRAINED AND WHEN YIU GET OFF THE BOAT AND INTO THE PRISON YOU WILL LINE UP AGENTS THE WALL!" He yelled as he unrestrained me and also touched me a lot and it felt so good but it hurt me so bad inside.He took of the last restraint and another officer was standing ready for everyone to line i hopped up and lined up I was first and I was kinda exited but not to see what was inside. In seconds everyone lined up one by one and than we made it to the last boy he looked like he could kill a person just with a look and he stared right back at me and I turned my head quickly as I blushed I just got fought looking at someone. The officer took us inside.
"This is your new home little slugs!" He yelled at us as we walked through the doors of the prison. We all got agent the wall imminently. Jay came up to me and touched me and it felt weird than he backed away and a much older man walked in.
"Hi every useless worm in this room I am your warden Tim and you address me like that I will love breaking all of you." Warden Tim said as he sent jay and the other guard to put things on us and they were letters.Mine was given to me by jay and he touched me again I fucking had it at that point
"STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME YOU PERV!" I yelled as he looked at me with a weird look.
"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO MY GUARDS LIKE THAT." He said as the prison doors opened again I looked and I fell to the ground as a stinging pain was on my cheek.
"DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!" I heard a voice like no others I feel like my knight and shining armor had came.

"You don't tell me what is what this is my prison." Tim said as he grabbed my shirt collar and threw me on the ground my ribs started hurting a lot because he was kicking me. He stopped and I fell out in a daze.
Duncan's POV
I watched him beat the only thing I love and I feel broken again I seen travis had passed out and he got some guard to drag him away to his cell I presume.

Another guard handed me a letter. It was E and  something didn't feel right as I got this letter and I was worried by my only love my kids who I love but not like I do him but almost their and a girl. They walked everyone to their cell and I got to mine there was barely a bed little to nothing, it smelt so disgusting I just wanted to hold my breath and never start breathing again and I looked over at the toilet it was gross,moldy,it smelt like all types of things I don't even wanna explain i feel like it's worst for my boy..........

A/N  HEYYYY I updated I'm proud of myself and for once I will tryyyyy moreeee so let's talk about what I've been doing yea? I've been watching a show about mermaids called H20 XDD and that's all so I will be updating while doing my task because I really wanna see my boyfriend guyssss but I love when you guys enjoy my books and it makes me feel better 😂😂 love you guys and your support on my stories I love to write them and I think of writing more :3