Just a Little

(Tommy wouldn't let the storyline continue until I gave him a short cute chapter >.>) 

Tommy-

Getting awoken by Christopher for the second night in a row was absolutely fine with Tommy. Being a guard at a prison, he had worked odd hours, anyways. Having Christopher wake him up with unintentional snuggling while the man was still deep asleep? Perfectly fine... and adorable as hell. 

If I could get away with kissing him right now, I would. 

Unfortunately, somehow, the last time he'd tried, Christopher had woken up right away. Strange, since Tommy could literally pull the man into a hug, nuzzle his hair, tuck him in, and what not, and he still sleeps like a log. 

But no. Can't kiss him. That makes him wake up. 

Chuckling quietly to himself, Tommy carefully rolled over onto his back, making sure not to move his left arm, since Christopher had a good hold on it. For a man so stern and distant, he was an extremely clingy sleeper. 

Not that I mind. 

A small flashing light to his right drew Tommy's attention to his cell phone sitting on the nightstand. Grabbing the device, he the screen on and blinked a few times to adjust his eyes to the bright light. 

A.J. (Jake): Hello, I'm sure you won't get this until tomorrow morning, but I'd like to possibly meet my big brother again. I just, I don't think I should do it alone. Is it possible that you could come? If you have Domino's number, could you see if he would be there, too?

Tommy held the phone out a bit further, rereading the message. He knew that Domino wouldn't let Jana out of his sight in most cases, so he wasn't worried that the man would somehow not be there during their next meeting. 

Props to the kid for wanting to try again. 

He was also glad that Jake thought to preplan the meeting. Just walking up to Domino's door wouldn't end well, that much was one hundred percent certain.

We can try a meeting tonight. Chris has work, but I've been doing pretty well. I can get Jade there, too. 

He knew that Jade wasn't the best idea because of the two's current odd issues, but the man was a powerhouse and could help with Jana if Domino had trouble. Deciding that the idea was good enough, he sent a quick text to Domino, then another to Jade to see if they could work something out. 

Once done, he tossed a final message to let Jake know that he had sent the other two texts, then set the phone back on the nightstand and did his best to stretch without disrupting Christopher. It felt good to be able to do it, though he could feel the tug of the healing skin over his injury. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as normal... which meant that the drugs he'd taken before bed worked damn well.

Much better than the last ones. 

His eyes turned to Christopher as he thought, a smile tugging at his lips at the sight of the man snuggled right up against his side. He hadn't noticed, but Christopher even had his left hand settled on his chest, fingers curled slightly as if they were gripping a shirt that wasn't there. 

Through all of that bravado and distance you drove me crazy with, you've come home the past two night and climbed right into bed with me the moment you had your shoes off.

Of course, he knew that Christopher could just be exhausted, as he normally was, and just really need to sleep. Tommy had returned to Christopher's after having some chest pains, but Chris didn't stay all day. He couldn't take anymore time off work. 

"It's rude... to stare." Christopher whispered as he tucked his head against Tommy's side, then tried futilely to stifle a yawn. 

I want to pull him into a hug and kiss him until he falls asleep. 

Instead, Tommy grinned up at the ceiling. "Sometimes it's worth getting caught." 

There was silence in the room long enough after he'd spoken that Tommy glanced over to see if Christopher had fallen back to sleep. The man was looking up at him with a tired smile, his eyes half-lidded. 

"It's rude to stare..." Tommy whispered, quietly mimicking Christopher's words.

He got a faint chuckle in response before Christopher's eyes closed again. He was snoring quietly a few moments later, making Tommy shake his head on his pillow. They hadn't gone into the possibility of an actual relationship yet. Tommy was hesitant to accidentally push Christopher away by trying to be anymore dominant than he already had been, which wasn't much, but he knew that the guy perceived himself as a solid dominant and didn't want to take orders from anyone. 

You aren't a complete dominant. Tommy grumbled in his thoughts. You snuggle like the most adorable sub when you're asleep. 

He couldn't force the man to change, though. Chris had to realize that he was a switch just as much as Tommy was. He might be a little more dominant, but there was no denying the man's want for attention and affection from someone who just might be more dominant than him on occasion. It wasn't spoken, not really outwardly expressed, but when he was extremely stressed or sleepy to the point where his defenses were down, it showed through so clearly. 

Oh well. I've got you this far. Though I'd prefer we were both unclothed a bit more. 

After a quick glance at the clock, Tommy gave another stretch, then settled in to sleep until Christopher's alarm was set to go off. He'd see the man off to work, then follow up with Jade and Domino. 

Looks like today's going to be fun. 

He stole one more glance at Christopher before giving a content sigh and closing his eyes. 

But for now, I'm going to enjoy what I've got right here.