Chapter 4: Mabel's Gone

Dear Reader,

I hope, for your sake, that you have not chosen to read this story because you are in the mood for a pleasant experience. If this is the case, I advise you to put this story away instantaneously, because of all the stories describing unhappy lives of the Pines family, this one might be the unhappiest one yet. Mabel Pines makes an unwise decision that will determine what will happen in the future. 

The parts in this story, I'm sorry to inform you, contain such pleasantries as a terrible thing happens to one of the members of the Pines family due to impatiences

I have promised to write down the entire history of this poor family, but you haven't so if you prefer stories that are more heartwarming, please feel free to make another selection.

With all due respect,

pinegirl15

Mabel's POV

That night

I looked at my clock. 2:48 A.M. I look to the empty bed across the room. Ugh I couldn't take it anymore! I needed Dipper back now. I got dressed, stuffed pillows under my blankets to make it look like I was still in bed, and snuck down stairs avoiding the squeaky parts that would wake up Grunkle Stan and Ford. I stopped by the kitchen to grab sprinkles (of course the type that you put on ice cream, I mean come on! Leaving a sprinkle trail is way more fun than leaving a stupid bread trail). When I was outside, I started running as far as I could the woods, leaving a sprinkle trail so I knew how to get back. I entered a clearing in the woods.

"Bill!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Get your triangle butt-face down here right now!!"

"Yeesh Shooting Star!" Bill said appearing in front of me, "What do you want?"

"I want my brother back right now!" I said stomping the ground.

"Good grief, Shooting Star stop throwing a tantrum, ya know, if you stomp your foot hard enough you might push yourself into the air and really become a shooting star! But no, I'm not going to give you your brother back, but for once, I am glad that you are here. Now I can complete my side of the deal that I made with Gideon!!" Bill said laughing snapping his fingers. The last thing I remember before completely blacking out was being lifted up into the air and a pink bubble with a shooting star on it surrounding me.

Stan's POV

"Mabel sweetie, time to get up." I said as I walked to her bed. I then noticed that she wasn't there. And there was a note.

"FORD!!!! GET IN HERE!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" I yell.

STOMP STOMP STOMP

"What happened?!" Ford asked with a worried face.

I showed Ford the note. We both paled.

"We have to go and get her!" I yelled. "I have a feeling I know where she is."

"Let's go." Ford said dropping the note as they were running out of the room.

On the note was Bill Cipher, who was taking a selfie, holding the bubble that Mabel was in.

A week earlier

Gideon's POV

I was sitting in my jail cell looking at my cat poster.

"This is the only thing keeping me going," I said with a sigh only to rip it off to reveal Bill's summoning circle.

"I'm finally ready to make a deal."

Everything turned black and white except for me and Bill Cipher who had just appeared in front of me.

"Well, well, well, look who came crawling back." Bill said with a voice that sent shivers down my back.

I shouldn't be scared. I shouldn't be scared.

"Cipher, I want to make a deal, but I want to direct it."

"Fine but remember, there has to be something for me in it."

"No problem, when you start the apocalypse, I will work alongside of you. In return, I want Mabel Pines to be my queen. Deal?"

"Deal. Well it's been a pleasure to do business with you kid! BYE!"

"Wow that was easier than I thought." I thought as I got in bed.

back to present time.

Mabel's POV

I woke up on a very nice bed that reminded me of a princess bed. Nothing hurt... I didn't even have a bruise on me. I decided to explore to see what new world I was in. I looked out of the window to see a big billboard that you would see on the side of the road, with a big word. SWEATERTOWN.

"What on earth?" I said, confused. Turns out I was in a big tower. So I had to go down A LOT of stairs to leave. When I got outside I saw the best thing EVER, my dream boys and Dipper.

"Welcome to SWEATERTOWN!" Xyler greeted me.

"Do you want to go on the grand tour?" Craz asked me.

"YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!" I screamed.

"Hey Mabel, guess what." Dipper said as began walking.

"What Dip-Dop?"

"We get our own Human-size hamster balls to ride in."

"I don't think I ever want to leave!!" I yelled as we got in our own hamster balls.

No One's POV

'Dipper's' eyes turned into yellow pupils with slit irises, smiling when he heard Mabel say that she didn't want to leave. The plan was going perfectly.