Chapter 6: Gideon's Confrontation

Dear Reader,

If you have just picked up this book, then it is not too late to put it back down. Like the previous chapters in Weirdmageddon's Torture, there is nothing to be found in these pages but misery, despair, and discomfort, and you still have time to choose something else to read.

Within the chapter of this story, Ford, Stan, Wendy, and Soos encounter a selfish, overweight, grubby-faced kid who thinks that he can do whatever he wants and he fails to take others feelings into account. They enter a new world.

I have sworn to write down this tale of the Pines family so the general public will know each terrible thing that has happened to them, but if you decide to read something else instead, you will save yourself from a heapful of horror and woe.

With all due respect,

pinegirl15.

Ford's POV

One day ago we found where Mabel was at. In a bubble on the train tracks.

"Okay, do you all know what to do?" I asked Stan, Wendy, and Soos.

"Yes." They all replied.

"Good, now let's go save Mabel." I said confidently.

15 minutes later

We were being chased by a little kid named Lil' Gideon. I had heard of this kid in Dipper's addition in my journal and this kid was supposedly 'evil.' We took the key to Mabel's bubble from him when we were at a car dump.

I think that the kid wants it back.

I decided to let Wendy drive with me in the passenger seat, while Stan and Soos were in the back.

"So, um, you've driven before right?" I asked her because she wasn't doing a very good job.

"Nope."

"What?! Why didn't you say that earlier!" we asked panicking.

"Because I wanted to drive." She replies flashing us a quick smile.

I look back to the road to see the madness bubbles blocking our path.

"Watch out for those bubbles!" I yell.

"I can't, we'll crash so we have to go through."

We screamed

We turned into different things like I turned into a birds, cats, and other things that I don't want to remember.

"That was disgusting." I say after we passed the bubbles.

"DUDE, there's a cliff!!" Wendy says.

"WHAT?!" we say freaking out.

"Total lack of driver's training, don't fail me now." Wendy says as she presses her foot harder on the skinny pedal.

We fly off of the cliff and land hard on the other side.

Wendy's POV

Gideon and his group of helpers surround us blocking anyway of escape.

"Well, it looks like we got them now boys!" Gideon said to his henchmen before blowing a horn.

"Bill's eye-bats will be here any minute to take you to Bill's dungeon."

"Gideon, why would you do something like this?!" I ask the little jerk.

"Because it's all part of the deal that I made with Bill."

"What?" Ford said, astounded by the fact that Bill would be making deals with a 10 year old. "You don't need to be making deals with Bill, he is evil and he will kill anyone who will get in his way."

"And who are you exactly?" Gideon asked Ford.

"Stanford Pines, the Author of the Journals that you read in. It's nice to meet you." Ford replied hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"What?! You're the Author!" Gideon asked in awe.

"Yes, I am. Do you want to work alongside of me and my friends to try to stop Bill?"

"No thanks I'm good. Boys get them." Gideon said after pondering over it for a moment.

"Gideon wait!" I yell as Gideon's henchmen were about to get us.

"What do you want?" he snapped.

"You're doing this for Mabel right?" I asked.

"Yes. Bill said that I could be the keeper of the bubble, my precious Mabel is inside."

"Well, if all of this is for Mabel, then what do you think she would want you to do? Do you want to be her prince charming? If you do, stand up to Bill and let us save her!"

"W-What!! I don't know what Bill would do to me if I let that happen!"

"Yeah, but isn't Mabel worth it?"

Gideon took out a piece of paper and looked at it.

"Wendy, don't tell Mabel anything about me trying to stop you. Please."

"Yeah, sure."

"Ok boys, new plan, who wants to go fight some eye-bats?" Gideon asked his henchmen.

"YES." They all replied.

"Let's go get 'em." Gideon said before driving off.

As we unlocked the chain to the bubble, Ford warned us that this is Bill's creation so we have to prepare ourselves for what we would face.

We entered.

A/N: Hey Guys!! sorry for the crappy chapter!! please comment below about your thoughts on this story!! I haven't had one comment yet and my promise is still standing!!