Chapter 9: The Battle

Bill's Henchmen jumped out of the pyramid and stopped. There was a minute of quietness until Soos went outside to start talking.

"It's the Shacktron dude!" Soos yelled loudly. "So um, can you give us Dipper back so there won't be any fight and so no one can get hurt?"

"Attack!" the pink Henchwoman yelled pointing towards us.

"Alright guys let's do this," I said as Soos came running inside.

Battle theme music

Mabel had Waddles pull down on a pulley making our cannon shoot some of the Eye Bats.

"Haha, good pig." Mabel said happily while hugging Waddles.

A battle broke out. I and some video character named Rumble McShirmish are standing on the roof deflecting the Eye Bats.

"Oh no you don't!" I say as I jump onto an eye bat, that was trying to get away. I directed it to the Gobblewoker's mouth.

BAM

The shack was pushed back as the big purple, Bread-like beast hit the Shack.

"Guys Maximum power!" Mabel said to the Several Timez band that was running on our power treadmill.

The power that the band gave us, let us fling the monster to the other side of the town.

Bill's POV

"Seriously guys, you had one job." I said to myself in annoyance.

"Haha! Good job Mabel!" I heard Pine Tree yell behind me.

"Well, well, well," I say as I turn to face him, "Mabel really cares about you doesn't she? And you care about her don't you?"

"What do you-" Pine Tree asked.

"Maybe torturing her will break you!" I say before turning away.

"No! NO PLEASE NO YOU CAN'T!" Pine Tree begged.

Man it feels good to see Pine Tree BEGGING. I think as I squeezed myself through the door.

I grow my fist until it can cover the shack completely.

BAM

Dipper's POV

Oh no. no no no no. I look away before I can see what happens. Gideon also looks away with tears in his eyes.

BAM

Mabel's POV

BAM

Bill's fist slammed down on the shack, but we were still standing in the shack.

"WHAT! NO NO NO!" We could hear Bill's distressed screams.

"Attack!" I yell. Grenda (who controlled the Dino head) moved her arm forward so the T-Rex could take out Bill's eye.

"OWWW!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO REGENERATE THAT!!" Bill screams at us.

"We've got him distracted." Ford said.

"Ok let's go get my brother, Power Team MOVE OUT!" I yell as we head towards the cannon.

"Just so you know," Pacifica says as we put the parachutes around us, "if we die, I'm suing all of you."

"Oh well." Wendy said casually as she pushes the release button.

We shoot out of the cannon right over Bill, who was rubbing his regenerating eye.

As soon as we get inside and reach the ground, we take off our parachutes and gasp.

The first thing we saw was the Stone throne, then we noticed Dipper hanging in chains beside it.

"DIPPER!" we screamed as we saw him. He was covered in burn marks, whip marks, and he was really skinny. We could even notice that his bangs had been cut short.

"G-Guys? Is that really you?" Dipper asked us weakly.

"Yes!" we all replied with tears in our eyes.

"Help me."

I got out my grappling hook so I could get to the 'throne' so I could get my brother out of the chains. When I got to the top I threw down the grappling hook so Ford could get up here.

I tried to pull at the chains but they wouldn't budge.

"They won't budge!" I yell down to them as Ford walked up to me.

"I am so sorry Dipper, about this." Ford said with tears going down his face.

"I-It's ok Grunkle Ford." Dipper said weakly.

Wendy was next to come up with her axe.

"Here let me try, this axe has never let me down." Wendy said as she brought her axe over her head to try to attempt to break the chains.

CRACK

The chains fell around Dipper. We took them off of his arms, legs, and neck.

After we finished clearing the chains we did a group hug with Dipper. Then we slid down the side of the big stand that the 'throne' was sitting on.

Once we got down back to where everyone else was, everyone gave Dipper a big group hug.

"Hey guys." Dipper said as he sunk to the ground, still conscious, just too weak to stand.

"You had me worried kid, I don't know what I would do if you died."

"Hey Dipper, I made this sweater for you." I said holding up the sweater that I made for him.

"Thanks Mabel." Dipper said with a smile before putting it on.

"How do we free everyone else?" I asked.

"I know!" said Gideon.

"Gideon? What happened?" I asked surprisingly.

"Bill captured me, he's making me do cute dances for all of eternity!" Gideon complained.

"So how do we free them?" Soos asked.

"Mayor Tyler, he's a load-bearing person. Pull him out and the whole thing goes down." Gideon replied.

Wendy went back up to the 'throne' and pulled out Tyler making the whole thing go down, including the cage that Gideon was dancing in.

Everyone started complaining about being stone.

A/N: Ok, so I know this is almost like Weirdmageddon BUT the next chapter.... Oh boy 

OH MY WORD!! 203 READS!!! Thank you @GalaxyXD23 for commenting on my story!! the next chapter will be dedicated to you!!! REMEMBER!! Questions & Answers are still going on! Feel free to ask more than one!! No one has asked me any questions yet!! It can be about anything as long as it's not inappropriate.

STAY WEIRD!!