Chapter 7: Mabel's Bubble.

A/N: heyy guys!!! I really need to know what your decisions are for my fanfiction ideas. please comment on what you think :) Questions & Answers are still available!! the first person to comment the name for season 1 episode 13 (WITHOUT USING THE INTERNET OR LOOKING ON YOUR TV!) get's a shoutout for the next chapter!!

Dipper's POV

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" Bill asked. Shaking, I nodded. We were in Bill's 'throne room.'

"What do you think guys? Should I do more?" he asked his 'freaks'.

Before they could respond on of the 'Freaks' came running in panting.

"Bill! Gideon let the Pines family into Mabel's Bubble!"

"HAHA! OH MAN! There is no way that they're going to get out! Because I have a decoy Dipper there to make sure of that. Go fetch Gideon for me, things are about to get very interesting." Bill said cackling.

Stan's POV

We entered standing on rainbow glass, but with all of our weight on it, it broke.

As we were falling we started telling everyone our deepest secrets. But thankfully before Ford and I could say anything we hit something bouncy.

"Is the whole floor a bouncy house?" Ford asked.

We turned around to see curtains, when we moved them we saw a big, bright fun world known as SWEATERTOWN.

"This is ten times worse than the apocalypse." I said with disgust.

"Guys?" we heard a voice say behind us.

We turned around and saw none other than Dipper.

"DIPPER!" we all yelled, tackling him in a hug, except for Ford, who looking very suspicious at 'Dipper.'

"How did you find us?" Dipper asked us.

"We saw the big bubble back at the peak." Soos said.

"Dipper, we need to take us to Mabel. Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"Oh ok, yeah sure, I know where she is."

"Hey can I talk to you guys for a moment, privately." Ford asked us cautiously.

We went a little ways away from 'Dipper' before Ford started talking.

"I don't trust this Dipper." Ford said collecting groans from the group. "I'm serious guys, if that was the real Dipper he would be crying tears of joy, pounding us with questions on how to get out of here, and what are the odds of defeating Bill. I'm telling you, that's not Dipper."

"Dudes, I think Mr. Pines is right." Soos said. Ford threw Soos a thank you glance.

"Yeah I agree too. Dipper did seem different." Wendy said. I nodded my head agreeing.

"We can go with him, but we will have to be very careful while were around him, okay." Ford said.

As we started heading back to 'Dipper' I tapped Ford's shoulder and he turned to face me with a look of concern written across his face.

"Hey Ford, do you think that Dipper will be OK wherever he's at."

"I don't know, but I do know that Bill has him somewhere which can't be good."

We continued walking in silent as 'Dipper' was showing us around while leading us to Mabel.

'Dipper' took us to a big tower that had a shooting star on the top.

"Mabel is up there." 'Dipper' told us.

"Thank you." Wendy said as we headed inside.

When we got in, we noticed how many stairs we were going to have to climb.