Chapter 12: What Happened to Dipper and Stan?

I'M BAAACCCKKK!!!! Did you guys rly think that I would abandon this story? You guys surprised me thou (In a great way!)! I was expecting "NOOOOO JULIE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?????""" NOOOOO!!

but instead I got "I respect your decision to discontinue this, it's your story and you are in control."

so of course I would continue this. but I wasn't joking about what I said in my last update... go find your gravity falls and cherish it as if it's your most precious belonging (Other than people) bc having a place to go when your happy/sad, awake or asleep bc it's a place where you can call it home...

I hope you enjoy this Final Chapter of Weirdmageddon: Even Weirder than Before.

Mable's POV

Dipper is dead

I couldn't believe that my twin, my other half, my anchor, the one person that I couldn't live without. Was DEAD. I clutch his lifeless body with tears flowing down my face onto his sweater. I then notice Ford taking out the memory gun and aiming it at Stan's head.

"Grunkle Ford? What are you doing?" I asked after he shot the gun at Stan for a good while. Things around us disappeared everyone who were curtains crashed down onto the floor before the things around us once again self-destructed. Wendy was first to notice Dipper.

"W-What's wrong with Dipper? I-Is he dead?" Wendy asked with tears forming in her eyes.

I nodded my head.

Everyone surrounded me and Dipper with tears in their eyes. Even Robbie and Pacifica were crying. Wendy took off his cap to hold it and Soos started bawling. We turned to see Ford clutching Stan like his life depended on it. Soos started crying harder.

Gasp

We all heard a big gasp from Mable's lap. We look to see Dipper alive, looking confused.

"What happened? What did I miss?" Dipper asked us.

"DIPPER!" we all yelled as we tackled him.

"OW!" Dipper yelled turns out he still had scars and we accidentally opened almost all of them, "What happened?"

"You were dead!" Wendy yelled with tears still in her eyes as she put Dipper's cap back on his head.

"What?! How?! The last thing I remember is Bill possessing me with a knife saying that he would kill one of- oh." Dipper said as he realized what had happened.

"Hey Pipsqueak." Robbie said looking at a very pale Dipper, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad that you're not dead. I still need my punching bag for next summer." Robbie finished which earned him a jab in his side by Wendy.

"Uh... thanks?" Dipper said before casting his eyes on a crying Ford, "Hey, what's wrong with Ford?"

We all turned to look at Ford again, who was holding himself onto Stan.

"What's wrong with Mr. Pines?" Soos asked.

"I-I had to erase his memory to defeat Bill. He doesn't know it but he saved everyone. He saved me." Ford said as he cried.

"We should head back to the Shack." Dipper said, "You guys should head home."

Ford, Soos (who was carrying Dipper since he had a bunch of open wounds), Wendy, and I led Stan back to the shack.

Wendy had to knock the door down so we could get in.

"Woah, what happened here? A freak tornado or something?" Stan said as more of the ceiling fell to the floor.

"Sorta." Dipper said motioning his hand to Stan's favorite old, yellow couch. "This is your house Grunkle Stan."

"I don't remember this place. But this chair is really nice." Stan said as he settled down in the chair. "Hey, why do you look like you're at someone's burial?"

"There's got to be a way to get his memory back." Mable said as she looked around hoping to find something.

"We can't. Stan's gone." Ford said hopelessly.

"NO! There has to be a way to jog his memory." Mable said as she laid her eyes on her Gravity Falls scrapbook. "This has to work."

20 minutes later

"Ok. I think I remember everything." Stan said. "Now who wants me to make my world-famous Stan Cakes?"

We laughed.

"Yeah, Stan is definitely back." I say with a laugh.

IMPORTANT!!! READ BELOW FOR A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

THE END or is it. I'm working on a sequel.... I'm not gonna say what it's about but I PROMISE you'll love it 

P.S. Reminder: Dipper and Mabel's parents died at the beginning of this Fanfiction and the beginning of the Sequel takes place two days after this chapter.