Chapter 8: The Plan

Dipper's POV

Why haven't they come for me yet? I kept on asking myself this question for the past hour. Maybe they don't care. No, they care. They will always care. They will come and save me... if they're not stone.

"PINE TREE!" Bill yelled as he was heading toward my 'room.' "Here's your food for your little meat-sack of a body." Bill said as the piece of bread and cheese appeared in front of me.

I started eating slowly.

"Ya know Pine Tree, you have been very quiet lately. Are you OK? Because whenever I enter a room you normally tell me to go away."

"Well, my throat is raw from all of the screaming from the past five days." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Ha ha good times." Bill replied like he was reliving the memories, "Well, I got to go. I've been looking forward to sit in my new throne. Have fun rotting in here!" and with that, Bill was gone.

Finally! I thought that he wasn't going to leave. I thought to myself as I attack the little amount of food that I have.

Ford's POV

Everything turned black and white, I knew what this meant.

"Hey Six Fingers!" Bill said appearing in front of me.

"What do you want now?!" I asked him annoyed.

"Look, I need your help." Bill said as he emitted a projection from his eye, "As it turns out, I can't leave the confinements of this town, something is keeping me in." The projection showed Bill stretching his size attempting to break a barrier.

"Of course!" I replied in awe, "Gravity Falls Law of Weirdness Magnetism! I studied this years ago!"

"And did you find a way to get rid of it?"

"Of course, there is a simple equation to break it, but I would never tell you."

"Look, if you tell me the equation, your dimension will finally be free. You could be one of us, all-powerful." Bill said as he closed the projection. "And all I need is your help."

"You're crazy if you think that I'm going to help you!"

"You're making this so much harder than this needs to be. I will get you to talk, it's only a matter of time." Bill said as he disappeared.

I woke up in a cold sweat, and I am willing to bet that Bill is going to take his anger out on Dipper.

That morning

Mabel's POV

"So, how are we going to save Dipper? It's not like we can take the shack to Bill." Stan asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

McGucket started saying a weird hillbilly word phrase.

"Sorry, sorry. I got a little excited." McGucket said as he slapped his knee, "What I meant to say is, I think I know a way to save Dipper and defeat Bill! But we all have to work together." He said as he looked at us.

"Wow McGucket! This is very impressive." Ford said in awe.

"Normally I would be against this but since this is for Dipper, I would do anything to save him." Stan said.

"Aww someone's getting mushy." I said smiling.

"No I'm not. That's just how I feel." Stan said defending himself.

"We should get started on building this so we can get to Dipper faster. And so I can kick Bill's triangle butt." Wendy said with an evil smirk.

2 hours later.

We finished McGucket's invention The Shacktron and we are now heading towards Bill's Pyramid. Grenda controlled the Shack's left arm while Candy controlled the right.

Dipper's POV

Torture, torture, and more torture. We were once again in Bill's 'throne room,' and I was being electrocuted because Bill found out that he can't leave Gravity Falls. So, naturally, he was taking his anger out on me. Gideon, who was dancing in a metal cage that was being held in the air, looked at me with sympathy.

"Please stop." I say weakly. I felt like that I was going to black out any minute.

"No, this is way too much fun for me Pine-" Bill didn't get to finish his sentence before the door exploded with a T-Rex head sticking in.

BAM

"Are you kidding me?! I just placed that door there!!" Bill screamed.

When the T-Rex moved its head we saw the shack, except it was really different.

"Aww, the Pines are trying to fight back! Adorable! Henchmaniacs you know what to do!" Bill said as he increased their size. "Take them out!"

Oh no.