Chapter 5: Come Out Wherever You Are.

Dear Reader,

If you are looking for a story about 2 cheerful twins spending a jolly time at Gravity Falls, Oregon, with their Gruncle Stan, look elsewhere. Dipper and Mabel Pines are intelligent and resourceful children, and you might expect that they would have a happy, joyful, life. Don't. For the Pines twins, life turns out to be a miserable torture in their unlucky lives.

Truth be told, within the chapters that make up this dreadful story, the twins will face new worlds, and new tortures. 

It is my solemn duty to stay up all night researching and writing about the history of these two hapless youngsters, but you may be more comfortable getting a good night's sleep. In that case, you should probably choose some other story.

With all due respect,

pinegirl15.

Dipper's POV

I'd been here for four days and Bill had used every type of torture he could think of: Electrocution, whipping, burning, giving me horrible nightmares, cutting my hair to where you could easily see my birthmark, and barely any food. I am now so skinny that my ribs are easily noticeable if I lift up my shirt. Ok, they were always easily noticeable, but now there really noticeable. But I am still staying strong, for Mabel and everyone else. I feel like I'm going insane... it's completely dark... no light whatsoever except when Bill come to visit.  I count a lot to keep me sane... but it hasn't been working recently..... I can feel the insanity clawing at me.....

"Heya Pine Tree!" Bill said cheerfully, "How are you feeling? Never mind, I already know how you're feeling." Bill chuckled. "Oh!! I see that you're finally breaking!! Just what I want." if Bill had a mouth he'd definitely be smiling a smile so wide that it would've split his face.

"Now what do you want?" I grumble. "Are you here to torture me more than you already have? Make me more insane?" I said shooting him a glare.

"Now, now Pine Tree I was thinking of taking off those chains on you, and letting you walk around, if you even can, but I guess I won't since of your little attitude."

"I'm sorry, please let me out of these chains." I ask. Would he really let me out of these chains? Probably not. I thought to myself.

"If I let you out, you promise that you won't attempt to get in the way of my plans?" Bill asked.

"I promise that I won't get in your way." I say.

"Good."

The chains around me disappeared along with Bill.

I started to make my way to my cap which is all the way across the room. When I got to it, I placed it on my head, but sadly, it couldn't cover my birthmark. I start to analyze my body... Scratches, burns, whip marks, and a lot of other things that I'm not gonna mention so you can keep your innocent minds....

"Ok, how do I get out of here?" I said to myself as I looked around the small room, a small door catching my eye. I squeezed thru the door and into an empty hallway. Alarms went off. I ran.

Bill's POV

I heard the alarm go off. Pine Tree must've set it off while trying to leave his room. I thought as I went to see what he was doing. When I got in there it was empty.

"PINE TREE!" I screamed as I started destroying parts of the room.

Dipper's POV

"PINE TREE!!" I heard Bill scream down the hall.

"Oh No." I said to myself, trying to find a hiding place.

When I finally found a hiding place, a big, red Bill came into view looking very angry.

"Pine Tree, come out wherever you are. I won't hurt you."

"Yeah right" I thought to myself as Bill passed by.

Once he was out of sight I ran. As I ran/limped I tripped and fell hurting my right ankle.

"Peek-a-boo" I heard Bill say behind me. Next thing I know is that I'm lifted into the air. Bill took me into a newer, smaller room than the previous one.

"You promised that you wouldn't go trying to stop my plans." Bill said in an angry way while unceremoniously dropping me to the floor.

"Sorry." I said hoping he won't torture me again.

"Sorry, doesn't cut it this time Pine Tree." Bill snapped "You know what to do."

I limped towards the chains to get this over with because the more Bill was mad the longer he would do it.

Bill put the chains around my neck, arms, and ankles. I then knew what he was going to do. As soon as he set up the chains he shot electricity from his eye. I fainted.