Food (Ferid x SASSY Reader)

You sighed as you walked down the corridors of Ferid's mansion, the passing vampires glaring at you with a look of hunger and hate. Your (H/C) hair swayed slightly from side to side as you headed towards the kitchen because let's face it, even though you loved your boyfriend, food was much more important than that perverse creature. Upon reaching the heavenly room you grinned and headed towards the cubboard and pull out your secret stash of all things sweet. You walked over to the table in the room and placed the bag on the wooden surface before walking over to the fridge to pull out your favourite cold drink ready to enjoy your moment alone, but of course, he just had to show up.

"(Y/N)!!!" Ferid calls in a sing-song voice, a small smirk playing with his lips as he hugs you from behind resting his head on your shoulder as his hair tickles your neck. "Wanna play?" You roll your eyes and grunt in reply, "no thank you, I'm about to eat."

Ferid frowns as your response and pokes your stomach puffing his cheeks out as he does so. "Are you sure you want to eat (Y/N)? You're  looking fatter." You scoff and growl as you push him away pouting. "Hah! I'm getting fat?! Look at yourself you perverted squirrel! You've killed so many people before because you're a greedy shit bag who doesn't know when to stop drinking blood!"

You turn around and go and sit down at the table pulling your favourite sweet out of the bag and eating it happily watching as Ferid sulks and folding his arms in a huff. "Stop acting like a child and have some food!" You state as you throw a sweet at the love of your life, a small smile on your lips as you look up at him.

Ferid easily catches the sweet and sits beside you at the table, his ruby red eyes shining with adoration as he hugs you. "You know (Y/N), I wouldn't mind if you gained a bit more weight if you do, I'd just have more to hold onto when we make sweet love" he whispers cheekily into your ear as he nibbles your lobe slightly.

You waft him away like an annoying fly as you continue to eat your food. "I don't care. Don't you have somewhere to be anyway? Like talking to Krul? Annoying Mika? Or.... just killing humans?" You ask politely as you admire his catlike features smiling. Ferid grins in response and chuckles under his breath. "Well you're a human (Y/N) and the last thing I want to do is harm you kitten." He states as he leans in once more "I'd much rather pleasure you instead" he whispers only to be met with a large groan emitting from your lips. "STOP IT, STOP BEING A PERVE YOU PERVERSE, PERVERTED, PERVY GNOME!" You cry out impatiently as you glare at the vampire before you only to meet his hurt eyes.

You were then only one who could offend him and you just had. Your eyes soften and you lean into to hug him tightly. "Look I do love you, but you need to remember that I am a human and you are a vampire so what we want and need in life are extremely different okay? So when you want pleasure, I want food." You state hoping that he would finally understand and leave you alone in peace... but of course, him being who he is took it the wrong way and smirked at you as he played with your hair. "So if I change you into a vampire then it will solve everything?"

Upon hearing this you facepalm and bang you head on the table in defeat no longer being able to put up with his persistent nature. "Do what you want" you murmur quietly giving up on trying to reason with your partner.