Worry (Mikaela x VAMPIRE Reader)

Being a vampire was never your choice. You were forced to be one by the one and only, Ferid Bathory. Being held captive was bad enough, allowing Ferid to drink your blood directly was even worse. Yet seeing the children you lived with for two years, who cared for you like they were your own family being killed in front of your eyes was the thing that finally broke you.

You brushed away the memory as you walked besides Ferid, a sly grin slapped plastered on his face. Being his pet was about as bad as it seemed, he never left your side, teased you constantly and always managed to weave you into his plans. Which is why you were hurrying towards Queen Krul's throne room. You were once again, going to be scolded by Krul, smirked at by Ferid, and looked down upon by the entire vampire species.

Being considered a complete disgrace by them wasn't much of a shock because you refused to drink human blood. Ferid allowed you to drink from him whenever you needed to quench your thirst, yet it always came with a price.

Upon reaching the throne room Ferid waltzed over to the 3rd progenitor and smiled a smile that made you want to cut off his hair and strangle him with it, but of course, you kept yourself on a tight leash. A smirk spread across your lips at the thought of Ferid's suffering yet it vanished when your eyes landed on a blonde haired vampire by the name of Mikaela Hyakuya.

You had known him since the beginning of the apocalypse. You had become friends, bonded and were now something more than that. Of course, no one knew because you and Mika both knew that if Lacus or Ferid or anyone else for that matter found out then you wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Now (Y/N), would you like to explain how the humans managed to win the battle?" Krul asked, her voice like venom. You scoffed and pointed to Ferid "why don't you ask him?!" You cry out in irritation. "He's the one that fucked it up!" You continue.

Ferid tuts and shakes his head whilst looking at you, a smirk upon his lips. "Come now (Y/N), don't blame it all on me!" He uttered, a look of hurt across his features. Such a bloody drama queen! You think angrily as you roll your eyes.

Krul turns to look at Ferid before frowning, a sour look on her face. "Mika, (Y/N), leave this room please. I need to have a private conversation with Ferid." You bow out of respect before walking towards the exit, a look of horror now on Ferid's delicate features.

The sound of footsteps beside you made you smile. Closing the doors behind you, you glance over at Mika, his piercing blue eyes looking directly at you. A blush coated your cheeks as you lean in and kiss him lightly, his lips brushing against your own.

"I missed you (Y/N). You worried me, especially when I heard that you had lost the battle. I thought that you were dead!" He whispered as he wrapped his arms around you in an embrace, his soft hair tickling the crook of your neck as you hug him back. "I would never leave you Mika, I love you!" You say sadly as you pull away and cup his cheeks. "I'm yours and yours alone. I love you with all my heart!." As he listens to you a smile spreads across his lips. "My sweet love." You smile and look into his sapphire eyes. Leaning in you claim his lips as your own.

His lips move in sync with you own, the kiss becoming more heated as time goes on, your arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. That is until the sound of footsteps is heard in the distance. You pull away quickly and straighten out your uniform before stepping away from your lover. Mika looks towards the owner of the footsteps only to find René and Lacus strolling around the corner.

Mika growls beneath his breath and shakes his head in disapproval. You roll your eyes and smile at the childish qualities of your boyfriend before looking at the two guards approaching and smiling.

"I wouldn't go into the throne room just yet you two. Ferid's getting beaten back into shape at the moment." You say with a grin. Upon finishing the sentence the sound of Ferid being slammed against a wall echoes throughout the building, which is quickly followed by the sound of Krul's raging screams.